Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope you are better soon. I have chemical sensitivities, but at least I can take medications when needed. Have you ever tried herbal or holistic medicine?
Yes.

This was a very rare freak thing because I NEVER take meds.

I don't want to say too much but I had a comprehensive and had a lot of bloodwork done earlier this week. Dr. called today... have an appointment to talk about my results next week.
Looks like I may have a long road ahead of me.
It's all good though. I have been petitioning the Lord as far as my health goes and have wanted answers... thankfully I have finally found a dr that actually listens.
I absolutely believe that the Lord has heard my cry.

Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I am thankful. I am sure I will share more at another time... just not now.

Thank you all for caring. I haven't been at by best lately. Short fused and impatient at times.... forgetful.... thankful that so many ... well... that all you guys are there. We may not be a "normal family or community" but we are one and it is special. :hugs

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now we can machine milk! woo Hoo!

:weee:weee:weee

023.JPG