Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Winds like that knock down trees around here. And that takes out power lines.

I know and add the 3 1/2 inches of rain we have received in the last two days made me keep watching. Since we have trees around 3/4th of our place 20 feet from fences, I was getting in the ATV and touring the areas every couple of hours to make sure I didn't have any on fences.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had several trees come down but they were all in a parcel that we own on the far side of the railroad tunnel so they will stay there. Other than that we lost parts of a couple of shingles and the wind tore the shop screen door off the hinges and the hinges need replacing. We got that door at Home Depot and I found the same hinges on-line and ordered them shipped so I don't have to drive the 40 miles to pick them up.

We went and had an early supper at a restaurant not far from home. I had a taste for whole catfish and they do a tasty job of the fish.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have been using COSTCO for a lot of staples for the last year or so but you are limited to what you can have shipped. We made a run to COSTCO in Franklin after I finished feeding this morning and we stocked up on a lot of things and spent a little over what we had planned but we weren't surprised. :) We use a mix of decaf and regular coffee and we haven't been able to get any decaf here for over a year so we wound up with 10 three pound cans of regular and decaf so we are good for awhile.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I put a chew in front of Lance and Sassy and had them hold position so long we had to wipe the floor where they drooled a bunch. :)

Attachments

• Sassy and Lance waiting for chew 7 Mar 23.png
    Sassy and Lance waiting for chew 7 Mar 23.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 33