Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We aren't giving up on him 'yet' but he is going to have to work his way back into our good graces and it will probably never be the same. I was on the same road he is on when I was his age so I can relate but I think I knew enough to understand consequences aren't always a slap on the wrist.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ah Mike :( Does he even have a clue as to the size of the bullet he dodged with everyone choosing NOT to call the police? I don't know how close to the edge such a person needs to get before they figure out the drop is non survivable. I was a goody two shoes, the only time I spent with the cops was a ride along in HS.

Sure glad the owner discovered the S&W missing really fast. If it had been a week there could be others with access. Cops would have been called for sure and they would have likely found it.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
He did usual "I don't know why I took it" and also said that on the way home he wanted to take it back but was afraid he would get caught but it also got to him that he was going to be caught no matter what. He is one kid that needs meds to stay focused and literally lives in the current minute.