Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We couldn't wait to get a bass boat when we moved here, used it like crazy at first.....
They say the two best days of owning a boat is the day you get it...and the day you sell it. Boy was that true for me, lol......
We had about 13 k in ours, was very happy to get some of that money back into my account.....
Get your boat and enjoy that first day :lol:.... :thumbsup have fun fishing :hugs

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have had boats for most of my adult life so it's not a new experience. That plus most of our fishing will be in small lakes so there is no bass boat involved. :)

I figured you wern't a newbie. ..to much of anything......age does bring life experiences with it...just wanted to share my two best days owning a bass boat , lol....glad you both will be getting some recreational time fishing.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love fishing and some days i wish i have a boat so that we can get to more places to fish. Unfortunately there aren't many public fishing places here from land. The few that we frequent we only catch sunfish. Sure would be nice to catch something else other than tiny sunfish.

We don't have any great Crappie or Bass fishing really close but there is a bunch within 20 minutes or so. We do have a couple of rivers that are only minutes away. Within an hour is a bunch of TVA lakes but that pushes the limits of time between feedings. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of fishing. I lived in Baytown, Tx and went out in the marsh, in Trinity Bay, in the bayous and caught a lot of fish. Sometimes I could catch fresh water fish when the tide was going out and salt water fish when the tide was coming in.
Haven't been fishing in years.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mr. Mike,

I seem to recall that you went fishing with a friend or relative last year. Do you intend on doing that again?

That was with a cousin that I lived with growing up. Whether I go next spring all depends on what is happening on the home front.