Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mel is doing great and finally quit shedding. They are both in summer routine now with the heat that I never know how much they will eat in the afternoon. He followed Maisy's lead at feeding time as she won't eat her food till she thinks she has had her fill of petting. He won't start eating and stands on my other side for petting till she starts to eat. They seem to have finally settled on the pecking order and she quit being a bossy bitch.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m glad Mel and Missy have settled into their routine. It seems that Missy is Top Dog and you are her willing servant. LOL At feeding time here, I just get out of the way as BJ spoils the dogs, pandering to each of their idiosyncrasies and silly habits. Aren’t the dogs wonderful? Life is good, made better by our dogs.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have been having trouble keeping a charge on our golf cart so we called the help line and did the basic trouble shooting. We called and had O'Reilly order the six batteries and even with a 15% discount they still billed in at a little over $800. The newest battery was over three years old and that thing gets a lot of use so it's easy to justify.