This is odd....

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don’t blame you one bit! Hoping you figure out what’s going on. Did you move the plastic egg back to the floor to see what happens?

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
No I didnt. Its in the house. I thought about putting it where I had it before to see if it happens again. With the hidden camera in the coop, might be a good idea. I will put it back tonight when I get home. Use it as bait..............muhahahaha!!!

Rammy

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Security cameras are an excellent idea! Also, make sure you have no trespassing signs posted where others can see it. The only way law enforcement can actually charge someone with trespassing is if you have it posted where they can see it (one of the many lovely idiotic things I have learned while studying law).

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
A real good fence and some big barky dogs would end the creep problem......WOOF!

No it wouldnt, unfortunately. My creepy neighbor has shot several of my cats, poisoned my dog I had in the backyard that barked all the time when he saw something, and shot my horse with an air soft pistol so many times she was afraid to come out of her stall. Did I get any of it on camera? nooooo.....he is very good at keeping off the cameras. Cops wont do anything. Maybe with this hidden camera I can finally catch him and say I told you so!!

Rammy

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Security cameras are an excellent idea! Also, make sure you have no trespassing signs posted where others can see it. The only way law enforcement can actually charge someone with trespassing is if you have it posted where they can see it (one of the many lovely idiotic things I have learned while studying law).

I have had and do have no trespassing signs up all over my property. Seems they mysteriously disappear or get ripped up. Hmmmm............

Rammy

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
You need to catch this neighbor!! That is all horrible!!!

Ive been trying for the past three years. Cops think Im nuts. One tried to tell me that all the stain Im finding on my house is blow off from the deck next door. Funny how the deck is an orange color and the stain is dark greasy brown...........yeah ok. He has even been right next to my house at 2 am but all I got was a shadow of a person, he stayed just in the right area to not be on camera. I think he has hacked my system so now I dont even have them online so I can view them at work. Its the only way. Dont worry, he will mess up and I'll nail his a****** :)

Rammy

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Do you have an electric fence? We had animal activities trying to release livestock in our area and had to call the sheriff out twice for altered fences or gates. We put it a 4 strand electric fence. No one has done anything since.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you have an electric fence? We had animal activities trying to release livestock in our area and had to call the sheriff out twice for altered fences or gates. We put it a 4 strand electric fence. No one has done anything since.

Oh, yeah I have a electric fence. It has a 60 mile hot box on it and five strands up. Before I had just three. Im figuring they crawled thru the front gate, cause I can squeeze thru no problem without opening it, or they found an area they can shimmy under the hotwire. I dont have cameras on the opposite side of the barn due to trying to figure out how to run power to them and hook them up to the dvr. Until I got the wire on the rest of the fence, I had insulators up and would find them missing or in a pile in areas they couldnt get to by themselves. Broken wire, wire out of the insulators. I keep that fence tight so there is no way wire comes out of the insulators by themselves. Short of hiring a 24-7 security guard, I cant do much but try to put cameras somewhere they dont know about and hopefully catch them.

Rammy