This is odd....

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I dont have pets in the backyard anymore or would def do that. Most of the stuff that happens is done at night. Those Blink cameras see VERY well at night. Id put one on the cows but they run when they see me. Stupid cows. The problem of putting up stealth cams is not being seen by someone. I do have a telephone pole in the pasture I can put one in. Thought about that.
Since I have decided to not care anymore and stop wasting my life worrying about Goobermooch, my stress level has gone down considerably.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know this is going to sound like a really crazy idea, but maybe you'll see where I am coming from. When people study wildlife especially, they mount small cameras to them, or even on pets to study where they go and what they do during the day. Sort of like a Go-Pro thing for animals? Point being, have you ever thought about strapping some sort of mini camera onto one of your pets or livestock to catch this guy in the act? I know this sounds silly but it was just a thought.

https://petlifetoday.com/best-pet-collar-cameras-and-accessories/https://petlifetoday.com/best-pet-collar-cameras-and-accessories/

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SAOMAI-D...1854&wl11=online&wl12=375659549&wl13=&veh=sem

I have looked into those. Saw them on My Cat from Hell. Very cool.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I dont have pets in the backyard anymore or would def do that. Most of the stuff that happens is done at night. Those Blink cameras see VERY well at night. Id put one on the cows but they run when they see me. Stupid cows. The problem of putting up stealth cams is not being seen by someone. I do have a telephone pole in the pasture I can put one in. Thought about that.
Since I have decided to not care anymore and stop wasting my life worrying about Goobermooch, my stress level has gone down considerably.
Your a better person than I am . I wouldn't rest until I caught him . That would scare my wife to death . Sun goes down she locks the door . I'm not here she locks the door . We're over a thousand feet from the road . Long drive with an alarm . I need to get a dog or two . A good dog works wonders . My son has a big malamute and just looking at him scares most people . But it's the little German shepherd female that will bite you . Or the dog that barks over here and bites over yonder works good too. And they only eat when they bark. :)No shock collar needed . Doesn't hurt to have a really good attorney though :hide

Last edited:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
zombie gnomes would be my guess......
zombie gnomes.jpg

which is only a bit better than the graboids I'm pretty sure we have around here....

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your a better person than I am . I wouldn't rest until I caught him . That would scare my wife to death . Sun goes down she locks the door . I'm not here she locks the door . We're over a thousand feet from the road . Long drive with an alarm . I need to get a dog or two . A good dog works wonders . My son has a big malamute and just looking at him scares most people . But it's the little German shepherd female that will bite you . Or the dog that barks over here and bites over yonder works good too. And they only eat when they bark. :)No shock collar needed . Doesn't hurt to have a really good attorney though :hide

I want to catch him SO bad, but he either does stuff just out of camera range or manages to stay off the cameras. I have been so stresses out that I have come close to being fired. I cant risk that. Im not letting this Goobermooch run my life. When I get home, I want to relax, not sit in front of a monitor til midnight watching playback to see if I can catch him on camera. Its run my life for nearly 4 years and Im done. Im not worried he will hurt me. He just wants to annoy me, scare me, make me miserable enough to make me move. That aint happening. My revenge js staying put because I know it irritates him. When I move
its when I WANT to not because of him.
I had called a few attorneys, but they either never called me back, or said its a civil matter and they dont handle those cases.
Cops wont help. Lawyer wont help. Only a fully loaded 12 g will. I will catch him. Then I bet a lawyer and cop will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Where do I get those?
You don't.
They get you.
and what are graboids?
The only surviving Pre Cambrian life forms (except those little one cell things).
They live and travel underground, hunting surface prey by sound. A dormant egg cycle of 11 years. Savagerous beasts. I've never actually seen one..have seen nothing but the nothing I've seen was worse than anything I've ever seen.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I want to catch him SO bad, but he either does stuff just out of camera range or manages to stay off the cameras. I have been so stresses out that I have come close to being fired. I cant risk that. Im not letting this Goobermooch run my life. When I get home, I want to relax, not sit in front of a monitor til midnight watching playback to see if I can catch him on camera. Its run my life for nearly 4 years and Im done. Im not worried he will hurt me. He just wants to annoy me, scare me, make me miserable enough to make me move. That aint happening. My revenge js staying put because I know it irritates him. When I move
its when I WANT to not because of him.
I had called a few attorneys, but they either never called me back, or said its a civil matter and they dont handle those cases.
Cops wont help. Lawyer wont help. Only a fully loaded 12 g will. I will catch him. Then I bet a lawyer and cop will be more than happy to help.
Go to Harbor freight invest it a couple of driveway monitors. They are remote no wires you can hide them in something . The thing is your trying to catch him were he is doing the mischief . You want to catch him when he comes on your property. Motion detectors will do that . You also have to think like he does . In other words he has you timed . Knows when you are there and when your not . You most do he same thing with him . You have a suspect . Time your quarry . Watch from other than home . Inlist your good neighbors to help . Be suspect of any that refuse to .

P. S.
You changed that sentence that said better man to person. I thought that was funny. I knew what you ment. ;)That was cute! :gig
:hide Well I've been known to get genders crossed up before :idunno:lol:I'm just to old for the modern world I guess .Politically correct :barnie :th