Tre3hugger's Rabbit Thread

Tre3hugger

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Tried Hops and Crewella (Amchins) again tonight. Brought them outside to a little playpen I made out of chicken wire. Thought the grass and sunshine might put her in the mood. It kind of worked, as she was humping him quite a bit, but still no successful mating for those two. I out her back in his cage, and him in hers. I will try them again on the grass in the morning!

Even though it was a "fail" it was a delight seeing them bunny around in the grass. Very cute. I gave them a good once over for ticks before returning to their cages. They seemed to enjoy themselves.

Tre3hugger

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sir Hops on the left, Crewella on the right
IMG_20210323_180349_730.jpg

Tre3hugger

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Update time! Maple is due to get her nesting box in six days. She is really putting on some pregnancy weight and acting all moody. Can't wait to see what she pops out!

Crewella finally bred for me yesterday! She was reluctant as ever and it took about 20 mins of Hops chasing her. I put them in a huge (250 gallon) grow bag filled with soil. I wrapped some chicken wire around it and pulled up a chair. On one of his attempts Hops seemed to bite the perfect spot on her neck, causing her to lift her tail and make contact. He fell backwards and made a silly sound. I left them together a while more but just got the one successful copulation. Hopefully it took and Crewella is on her way to her first litter!

I will grab some pics of the little stinkers a bit later. Right now I am excited, both my buns should be preggo!

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Update time! Maple is due to get her nesting box in six days. She is really putting on some pregnancy weight and acting all moody. Can't wait to see what she pops out!

Crewella finally bred for me yesterday! She was reluctant as ever and it took about 20 mins of Hops chasing her. I put them in a huge (250 gallon) grow bag filled with soil. I wrapped some chicken wire around it and pulled up a chair. On one of his attempts Hops seemed to bite the perfect spot on her neck, causing her to lift her tail and make contact. He fell backwards and made a silly sound. I left them together a while more but just got the one successful copulation. Hopefully it took and Crewella is on her way to her first litter!

I will grab some pics of the little stinkers a bit later. Right now I am excited, both my buns should be preggo!
following!