URGENT MY RABBIT ISNT pooping. (UPDATE)SHE IS STARTING TO POOP

adorable

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
oneacrefarm said:
Glad you were able to save your rabbit. Gas X works well for rabbit bloat, as does baby gas drops, really any kind of simethicone. If you ever experience this again, you can try ProBios paste instead of the mineral oil and milk/yogurt stuff. Rabbits really should not have any kind of dairy products. The paste has all the bacteria needed and they usually just about suck it out of the tube. That, hay and fresh clean water is usually all it will take if you catch it soon enough. So glad your bunny is doing better!
THanks.And where do i find that. ?Probios paste.

oneacrefarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
adorable said:
oneacrefarm said:
Glad you were able to save your rabbit. Gas X works well for rabbit bloat, as does baby gas drops, really any kind of simethicone. If you ever experience this again, you can try ProBios paste instead of the mineral oil and milk/yogurt stuff. Rabbits really should not have any kind of dairy products. The paste has all the bacteria needed and they usually just about suck it out of the tube. That, hay and fresh clean water is usually all it will take if you catch it soon enough. So glad your bunny is doing better!
THanks.And where do i find that. ?Probios paste.
Any feed store should have it. I get mine at Tractor Supply. I get the smaller syringe and they get 2gm twice a day. the plunger is calibrated so that you can dose it correctly.

redtailgal

Reaction score
If you cant find it, ask for help. I have two farm stores that I frequent. One puts the probios in the "cattle" section and the other puts it in the "equine" section.

In the "goat" section, there is....NOTHING. sigh.

Latest posts