What is my buck goat

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
lucy.JPG
I really had to shrink down this to get it to load wife calls her Lucy .

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
lucile.JPG
boergoats.JPG
Capture lucy 2.JPG
Five of the does.
Capture grey goat.JPG
Two are supposed to be Boers the other three are Boer mixed with ? :idunnoand then this one . Sold as a prime goat with the other three . That's all I know except it doesn't look like them at all .And is very skittish. They are all about two or three months old .Any guess as to what breed ?
Capturegrey goat 2.JPG

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well I had to sell Chief .I still don't know how such a small goat ,could jump a 52 inch stock panel like a deer. He became impossible to keep in . Also he became very destructive :barniereplaced him with this
Buck 3.JPG
Supposed to be all Boer, but I think there is a little something else in there . The picture is at three months old .Friendly little fellow so far .Chief wasn't mean at all. Before I sold him week before last I had built a seven foot tall pen for him and still he got out a couple of times . And whoever coined the phrase horney old goat must have had one like him :lol:.He worried the does to exhaustion .

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sounds like my Jack. I have to keep him where he can not see the girls or he will try to tear everything down. I have so many holes to fix now.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sounds like my Jack. I have to keep him where he can not see the girls or he will try to tear everything down. I have so many holes to fix now.
Do they make blinders for goats ?:lol: My life is so much quieter now . My biggest problem now, is all the does want to eat out of the feed bucket :\ Well that and they are smarter than me :lol: