FB_IMG_1508374700405.jpg

Vivaldi
The day he got here last march
Don't have another pic on my phone
I don't have the others on my phone either

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Gosh, I see possible Saanen, Alpine, Maybe some Nigie in the baby... I can tell you it's not Lamancha and I don' see any Nubian in there. I don' really see any Boer either... :idunnoHope some of the other more experienced folks will jump in. They look good whatever breed they are...:)
I see some Nigerian splashed in there.

Willow Smith

Just born
Reaction score
I only have experience with Nigerian dwarfs and he is definitely not full nigerian. He is too, for lack of a better word, poofy. Nigerians have rather long hair but it lays quite flat.

Bayleaf Meadows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Some Nigerians are poofier than others. I have one with lots of undercoat who is much poofier than my others.These are both pure Nigerian dwarf bucks.
P1301549.JPG

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I added to my flock this weekend . Wife and I went to a graded sheep and goat sale . Sold one goat came home with six which is five more than I left with . :idunnoI was sure I said I wasn't going to buy anything . :lol: I need to take some pictures . What I didn't realize is that seep and goats have soared in price . some of them prime sheep went for $2.80 a lb . :epprime goats $2.50 or more . :th

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So did you buy them for future meat?