What next? Bottle Jaw. Really?

Our7Wonders

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yes, we've since assumed it was the collar. Pity too, because it was helping her annoying yelling. Once it was off for two days in a row all swelling/edema was gone. Now she's her annoying screamy self. I'll be selling her this fall. She still has her rough coat, and pale pink eyelids. Pink, but not a good vibrant pink like it should be. But no worms - on several different fecals ran now. Go figure.

I've determined it's my hay. So glad the new hay season is upon us! I've got some alfalfa mix coming soon. Unfortunately it's first cut, but healthy and nutritious is all I really care about right now. My last hay looked good and smelled good, but I really don't think it was. My new hay is raised by friends of mine, it hasn't been sprayed with pesticides or chemical fertilizers and I'm hoping it makes a dramatic difference in my goats.

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am glad you have found the problem.... I had to put a collar on one of mine... It has been off for a week now and he is still not yelling...but it will go back on if he starts up again...

I can't wait to get new hay in, this is garbage out here now, and hard to find over here, my hay guy has been out for over a month, waiting to harvest his frist cutting....