WhiteMountainsRanch Kidding/Journal Thread; Summer Update

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I understand the completely and insanely busy. I have 3 full time jobs. School as a student, cooking for 8 every night and the farm. I got sick this year just getting over it. It had been years since I had the flu or a cold for that matter. I found that I am a wimp when I am sick :hide

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I know how you feel too! School, plus my work experience job, plus working for my boyfriends business, AND working a new job over at the neighbors horse farm, PLUS my own farm on top of it!!! I am just SO exhausted! I want to crawl in bed for a few days lol. And we lost our intern too, she was such a BIG help! It's amazing how much you can get done with one person to help you out! And when I got sick a couple weeks ago I was wiped out! I had to spend a few days in bed and rely on other people to help me, wasn't very much fun. :p

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL! :pop

I need to get pictures, I took a TON last year, and no pics yet this year! My does are so big! I need to get pics! My big girl Minyette gave me quads last year, I think she has three in her this year, she is BIG but not quite as big as before. LOL.
:ep Can't wait!!!

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Only 17 more days until baby goaties!!! Sooo excited!!! All the udders are filling up!
:celebrate We only had three does give birth last year, this year we have at least 6 due and possibly more! Craziness!!!

We finished the baby barn(for now) and we're almost done with fencing in two new pastures for the babies, just have to finish stretching the chain link. So much work!

I think I will go get pictures today!!! :D

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
15 more days 'till babies!!!! :D

My order from Jeffers came, but didn't have all the nipples I ordered in it, I sure hope they ship before the babies get here!!!!
:mad: