Wolfemomma - Our Homestead Journey

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning all!
I found out I made the high honors list at school the other day. Great way to end the year I think. Next semester starts mid January. Im going to try and get my grades a bit higher so that I can make the deans list, with biology on the schedule Im not sure lol But Im up for the challenge. Weather has been pretty mild for us, going to be a high in the 40's and rain today. I feel like this time last year we had more snow, though Im sure its coming, its only January and we have had 3 feet in one night in march...but fingers crossed it stays manageable like this :) My oldest is already starting to talk about the sheep shows this summer, He loves it so much. My husband and I are enjoying the break from the traveling and staying in the camper all the time lol

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
We knew you could do it Wolfemomma!
High honors doesn't warrant the Dean's List??

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all!
I found out I made the high honors list at school the other day. Great way to end the year I think. Next semester starts mid January. Im going to try and get my grades a bit higher so that I can make the deans list, with biology on the schedule Im not sure lol But Im up for the challenge. Weather has been pretty mild for us, going to be a high in the 40's and rain today. I feel like this time last year we had more snow, though Im sure its coming, its only January and we have had 3 feet in one night in march...but fingers crossed it stays manageable like this :) My oldest is already starting to talk about the sheep shows this summer, He loves it so much. My husband and I are enjoying the break from the traveling and staying in the camper all the time lol

Congratulations on making the high honors list :thumbsup