Wolfemomma - Our Homestead Journey

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have one I'm watching too. Ewenique always twins, but I only have one ewe from her. We had a talk yesterday as I rubbed her belly. I told her that I needed ewe lambs, even one ewe lamb, I just need a ewe from her!
I hope you get your order :) I put in an order for ewe lambs too, fingers crossed !

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have one I'm watching too. Ewenique always twins, but I only have one ewe from her. We had a talk yesterday as I rubbed her belly. I told her that I needed ewe lambs, even one ewe lamb, I just need a ewe from her!
I think it is a bit late for that! You needed to have that talk with her (and Ringo) many months ago.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score

Hopefully you also had that conversation with Ringo awhile ago. ;)

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have a lamb!!!
Olive had a ewe lamb this morning :) she is almost 10lbs of pure cuteness 😍 I wondered if she was going to have another one because she was pawing, and laying down. But nothing yet so far.
Anyways, here are some pictures from my cell phone, I'll post good quality ones later.
IMG_20200111_115824_510.jpg

20200111_102610.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lovely little lamb. Those pictures are fine for computer screens!!! Probably wouldn't want to blow it up for a framed 8x10 ;)

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
We love them, and are so happy everyone is doing so well! The vet is coming out tomorrow because we need some BOSE shots( we are in a low selenium area) and to look over Olive because she is still having this stuff coming out of her that looks like placenta :/ Not sure what is going on there. We are newbies in regards to lambing , so having a vet look over everyone gives me peace of mind. I found that one ewe will kind of head butt at the other ewes lamb. Im guessing thats just her way of saying your not my baby stay away from me? I don't want the lamb to get hurt.