Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
haha... yes, read first freak out second vs. the other way around. :D

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Your compensation for helping our wonderful community is beyond the limits of the benefits received from simple payments! ;)

Tonight I'm converting one of my other forums www.Nifty-Stuff.com/forum to the new platform. I converted it in a test environment twice last night and it went perfectly. Surely there will be some bugs found and dust to settle once everyone is in and playing around, but I'm VERY optimistic!

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey party peoples!

Things are progressing VERY nicely and I'm really impressed with this new software (as are the rest of the team who wish we converted a year ago ;) ) and I can't wait to move to it!

We'll be doing some final testing over the next few days and then do a cut-over to the new system soon.

There isn't much you need to do to prepare, but one BIG thing you'll want to do is make 100% sure you know what your username and password are. We'll be able to convert them both over to the new system, but you'll probably need to login after the conversion.

Any other questions, let us know!

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
We're finalizing our testing and hope to do the conversion tomorrow night (Thursday, 11/7)!

:celebrate

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yikes!!! Don't remember my password...why don't I write these things down? :rolleyes: Will try all four I usually use on the puter and one of them has to work.

chicken pickin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oooooh Im excited for this! I love all the things I learn on this site but really dislike the way everything works uploading images is a pain and I can never figure out which threads I had posted to or if others had replied to me etc. I just never got the hang of this set up. Ive been hoping that there would be a change to something similar to BYC. Now to find my password....

cjhubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So excited for the move, the new software looks great. Now to try my whole array of passwords and find out what is the right one before the move :/ :D.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
There will be an option to reset your password if you don't know it. But it's a good idea to change your current password to one that you know before conversion if you don't know your current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts