Status
Not open for further replies.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Friends!!!

We need your help!

BYH has been growing like crazy and we've got an AMAZING group of people here. We want to do all we can to support our wonderful community and our amazing staff (especially Emily!!!) and make everything easier for everyone.

The software BYH is currently running has worked pretty well for us, but we're very interested in evaluating another forum platform. The forum system we're looking most closely at is a different platform from the one BYC is on, but we've been playing with it and we think it looks great!

Here's where you come in: I recently purchased a forum that is running this other forum software so we could kick the tires. So far we're really impressed with the software, but we need your help to do even more robust tire kickinating! :D

Here's what we'd like you to do:

1) Go to http://RemodelForums.com/
2) Browse around and create an account
3) Start a new "introduction thread", maybe upload a picture or three
4) Play around with all the various features, PM's (called conversations over there) etc.
5) Come back here and tell us what you think, ask questions, etc.

We know change is hard and very few people like change... but we're pretty confident that this has the potential to be a HUGE benefit to our community and we'd love your feedback and support!

Thanks everyone, we look forward to your replies!!!

:thumbsup

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
We've got a new logo over there:

On a related note, if we convert this software to the same software over there, that's when we'll do all the changes to the logo, colors, etc. :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Nifty said:
We've got a new logo over there:
[url]http://remodelforums.com/remodel_logo.png[/url]

On a related note, if we convert this software to the same software over there, that's when we'll do all the changes to the logo, colors, etc. :)
Like the logo!

I'm excited for some folks to kick the tires on the remodel forum. So far I've liked what I've found there!

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks!

We definitely want a lot of feedback. We don't want anybody taken by surprise if we end up switching. :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
ok...well I couldn't find where to sign-up.... :hide
Love to be able to post and ask about repairing my ceiling...and the rest of my old farmhouse! :p

cjhubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The log-in and sign-up button are in the top right corner of the screen :). Anyways, as far as I have seen the forum looks great, I especially like it's sleek and simple look.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
To the top right of the homepage you should see an orange "Sign Up Now!" button.

http://remodelforums.com/

2_signup-remodelforums.gif

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
OOOhhhh... I just customized the icons next to each forum! (but I need someone to make a new post so I can compare unread & read) <hint>

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
My camera is broken but I will try to post a pic sometime this week!
With as many talented and really creative people on this site I do hope they will check it out. I am sure there are many that could bring much to the forum!

:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts