Arizona

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:welcome I'm not from Arizona but have visited your beautiful state. My husband traveled to Tuscon frequently and I was fortunate enough to be able to go with him on a couple of trip.

ca

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Noskiveez,
I signed up here too since I now have llamas... :D (ca from Wickenburg)

noskiveez

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
ca said:
Noskiveez,
*oozing jealousy* llamas! Id love to get an alpaca but I think hubby would say no. Were planning on a horse in 1-2 years. Have you had the llamas or are they new?

I adopted roosters. Yeah, while everyone else gets rid of them I picked up 5 as if I didn't have enough already.

ca

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
noskiveez said:
ca said:
Noskiveez,
*oozing jealousy* llamas! Id love to get an alpaca but I think hubby would say no. Were planning on a horse in 1-2 years. Have you had the llamas or are they new?

I adopted roosters. Yeah, while everyone else gets rid of them I picked up 5 as if I didn't have enough already.
Not much going on on this thread... I have 5 alpacas accumulated in the meantime :D. I LOVE alpacas!

gallopingfrog

Just born
Reaction score
Hi! I'm in Arizona (I'd give you more exact, but middle-of-nowhere doesn't really help all that much!) - closer to Casa Grande.

We have *takes deep breath* 6 horses (3 draft, 2 quarter), 4 Boer goats, 1 bull (that desperately needs a girlfriend), 13 dogs and by the end of next month....chickens!

So I just wanted to stop in and say :frow!

ca

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
gallopingfrog said:
Hi! I'm in Arizona (I'd give you more exact, but middle-of-nowhere doesn't really help all that much!) - closer to Casa Grande.

We have *takes deep breath* 6 horses (3 draft, 2 quarter), 4 Boer goats, 1 bull (that desperately needs a girlfriend), 13 dogs and by the end of next month....chickens!

So I just wanted to stop in and say :frow!
Hi galloping! I'm ca from tha chicken thread with the chocolate lab-looking tennisball addict :D. This is definitely a place for you to join with all you animals. But this moves a loooot slower than the AZ chicken forum.

smiles-n-sunshine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Bryan, from Palominas (between Bisbee and Sierra Vista, south of Tombstone in the southeast corner of the state).

We have a small hobby farm with chickens, turkeys, ducks, rabbits, redworms and mealworms. I'm active in BackYard Chickens, and thought I'd say "Howdy!" on here, too. I will pass on what I can about raising meat rabbits, and dream about having goats some day.

See you around! :D