B&B Happy Goats....journal

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I'm liking @Xerocles explanation better -- sounds like a LOT more fun! I get seasick, tied to the dock, so no sailboats for me.

Gardens -- wow, 24X36 sounds good. In many years past I used to rent a spot to garden -- similar size. More than enough room and exercise. Right now, one tilled is close to the one @Baymule has and I keep looking -- and thinking -- wow, that's really BIG! But part will be sown for animal feeds! Veggies but, for animal feed. Plus own use....Hey 100X100 is a lot. A whole lot.

When I had pigs, never got to use the area for a garden, although that was the plan. Time of year, etc. (son is using now) but, in the Spring, when I went to disc out the wallows, I found some "going away gifts" they left for me. I used to feed them a lot of veggies. There were volunteer tomato plants and a few others that I was unsure of -- melon, squash, etc? Turned out to be some super productive butternut squash. So I had 8 tomato plants and 3 squash. Very nice. Those squash provided for me -- I had some last almost a year in storage! I now have seeds from them to plant this year. Talk about a gift! The 2 sows & their piglets were all sold together to a farm raising them...I liked that part, too. Sorry but, the boars were already in the freezer. More good things about pigs.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @CntryBoy777 , leon got the part for the fridge late friday and it's up and running like new again...
PeeDee is finally better and back to acting happy like a little man should,
got the neighbors goats shots UTD this morning, ...and it looks like another day of rain again, just need a short break this afternoon so we can use the grill then spend the day relaxing :thumbsup
Have a great day BYH :frow
Was thinking of yall today...had BBQ'd chicken wings...:drool:celebrate