B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
:th:oops:You have a whole lot of people that have a really good idea about what you are going through and would love being able to offer any support that they can. I love what you are able to do.
I think you are right Mike, our "crew" are reaping the rewards of a long life of living well....and then one day ...bang it catch up with you...not such a bad thing, just unexpected !

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Girl, I sure hope you can overcome some of your health problems. Your attitude will take you a long way and I love that you have kept your humor and crazy going. You are one of a kind and I sure miss you on here. I see your "likes" and know that you are lurking about and that makes me smile. Hang in there!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
When my aunt was on a walker she was pretty much housebound. When we went to stay we would take her out and put her in one of the mobile carts at Walmart, etc. The first visit as she learned to control the electric cart, we would walk in front announcing "Dangerous driver on the way". However, she learned to control the cart the first time and after that it was nice for her to be able to go to the store with us and get around to select some of her own shopping. She had a home help who didn't take her to the store, we only got up to Washington once a year, and she came to us for the Christmas holidays but that electric cart was a Godsend for her.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
When my aunt was on a walker she was pretty much housebound. When we went to stay we would take her out and put her in one of the mobile carts at Walmart, etc. The first visit as she learned to control the electric cart, we would walk in front announcing "Dangerous driver on the way". However, she learned to control the cart the first time and after that it was nice for her to be able to go to the store with us and get around to select some of her own shopping. She had a home help who didn't take her to the store, we only got up to Washington once a year, and she came to us for the Christmas holidays but that electric cart was a Godsend for her.
If you are suggesting THAT I would ever be that Walmart shopper in a beep beep electric shopping cart, ...I will fly to California with my walker and &itch slap you to your new home in Texas , your dear husband and children can take care of the rest of the move while you ( with the Dana) have fun recovering... :love :lol::lol::lol::hugs:frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes,........I will quietly admit, those shopping carts are drawing me closer each time I have to forage for overpriced food at the store. Pushing a cart load of two weeks worth of food, is very difficult ...but being a slightly stubborn , highly independent woman....I tell myself it is getting me closer to hitting my 2000 steps per day, ...well that's my goal any way ( highest was 1453)
I am "thinking" of getting another walker like I currently (4 w, no drive) have for outside walks, I really would love e to get it out on the pavement of the road and go for a walk....the wheels are plastic of some kind, and I don't want to have to "wreck" my only set of transportation around the yard and road. There is a really nice walking / jogging path that is paved that runs along the Suwannee Rive that would be great during a cool winter day, ...but yikes...I would be such a easy target for some deranged person who has been bussed into our tiny county by our dear senior in charge...but that is another story.......

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you are suggesting THAT I would ever be that Walmart shopper in a beep beep electric shopping cart, ...I will fly to California with my walker and &itch slap you to your new home in Texas , your dear husband and children can take care of the rest of the move while you ( with the Dana) have fun recovering... :love :lol::lol::lol::hugs:frow
Hey! That means you’d be here too! The 3 of us could get into all kinds of trouble! Whoop!