Baymule’s Journal

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Your first registered ewe lamb! :weee :hugs

Is this lamb out of Ringo? Who is the ewe that you put in with Cooper? She should be lambing in another month, right? Hopefully you will have 2 registerable ewe lambs.

Having a big healthy ewe lamb for you is a plus and will give her experience. She will probably twin next time around. :D =D

What is her name?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is Number One, I bought her at 3 years old. She was sold because she singled. She is a BIG girl. Bred to Ringo on 8-29-22. Layne and I moved sheep to new farm on 8-28-22. So she was here 1 day, and bred. I’m hoping on her next lambing, her situation may be better for conceiving twins, but if she is a single mom, I’m still keeping her.

Dessa, the ewe that wouldn’t breed to Ringo, bred to Cooper and is due 2-15-23.

BrahmerQueen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow it was funny reading about your vacation! Thanks for showing us the free version!😂😂 Have a question for you baymule. Does Texas typically have bad weather mid March? We are taking a trip out there and getting a sheep while we're there. The sheep is more in west Texas but then if we go to see some friends and relatives I think we will be going through where you live or near it or something

Latest posts