Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Today we are going to start on cleaning out the main part of the sheep barn and spread it on Pasture #2. I got clothes in the washer, got another couple of loads to do. I dunno know if I'll get to them today or not. Need to water the garden, my Kentucky Wonder beans fell over, I drove in 2 T-posts, but haven't picked them up and tied them to the 2 posts yet. The fun never stops. Think I'll go scramble some eggs.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:bunny @Baymule you are doing great, getting things done.
I need to get in the garden, picked peas, a cabbage and a zucchini yesterday. Made the Cole slaw. Still need to tattoo bunnies and take a couple of 4h videos. John's 4H project due tomorrow are ready. DH is taking off 10ish days starting Thursday. We'll be getting things done too.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
10 days off! Any hope of working on the inside of the house? I would be pitching a tent, to live on that farm!
It's on the list to get started on it, we talked about camping out there but between chores and DH not fitting the camper bed....we'll probably just come home to sleep. We are going to fix my hay barn door and get the trailer floor done also. But going to get the new well tank in at the farm and start tearing down walls. Debated on not worrying about my trailer but I do need that option to get on the trails.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Seasonal today hot/humid. :D

Garden producing squash and zucs have started. No rain for a couple days....good we've had too much, too often....but tomorrow it returns.

Bought some local hay yesterday. Lovely orchard/alf mix. Glad I only got 15 bales!! Loaded to truck & off to storage at home. Let me tell you, those 60-65# bales are a hefty load!! They come off easier than on the truck -- :lol: If there was a day I would have liked a strong man here, yesterday was it! But I must be stronger than I look or feel -- it's done.

I'm "crowd grazing" a couple paddocks. Pastures are crazy with this weather. GOT to mow the yard!! Got to work that in.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know I should be working on house work today but.... it's so nice outside and cool I might play hooky and work outside instead. Lol okay so we were checking in the garden for ripe tomatoes and I told my four year old son that if he saw any tomatoes on the ground to pick them up and they could ripen inside well i should have said if you saw any that fell off the plant lol he started picking them off the plant because alot of them are touching the ground lol he was do happy lol. My bad I had to correct my self and him on it. Lol oh well they still ripen.

Attachments

• 20200630_113852.jpg
    20200630_113852.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 92