Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s raining. The little girls are watching cartoons. The dogs all wanted in, what the heck. It’s wet dog party day.

The dogs are taking up the floor space. If you look closely, just past the little ones red popsicle, you can see Trips feet. The girls are coloring, petting dogs and watching cartoons. What a nice day!

1D8371EA-3412-47DB-B45C-0E15753B1076.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee this morning before I hurry off to work. A store is getting and entire reset -- every shelf, aisles moving, place is packed....things move as you wander thru. :D Hope FedEx got there with the product to set -- otherwise, a wasted drive to the store. Such is this work.

HOT here and rain coming....NC will get a lot, they say...then we get tonight and looks like a wash out tomorrow. :idunno Never know until it happens. But we need the rain right now.

Have 4 hens setting & 2 with chicks. Fox got 5 from me earlier in Spring. So down 11 layers! That's a lot of eggs. Hope some customers go on vacation! Don't think I will have their usual to buy for this week. Oh, well, WallyWorld has them at about 75cent a doz. That always makes them appreciate the fresh ones more! Big taste difference. Need to text to see if there is a goat auction this weekend. Would like to take some of these bucklings!!! At this point, $$ I get isn't critical, just get them gone! :yesss:

Everyone enjoy all you can for the day!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Congratulations on the blue ribbons @promiseacres !!
Drizzling soft rain here, I’ll take rain in any form. DD and DSIL are headed this way, will be late this evening. They have to stop at Ikea in Dallas for a piece to a bed they bought for the 13 year old. I picked a wash pan of tomatoes yesterday, some green beans and a bunch of eggplant. I need to can the green beans, freeze the eggplant and spread the tomatoes to finish ripening. I quarter, peel and deseed the tomatoes, bag up and freeze until I get enough to can. Got about a dozen that are ready now, I can get them done today while Looney Tunes entertains the little girls and Papaw watches them through his eyelids. LOL

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Far enough west from the coast we shouldn't get any of what @Mini Horses is looking at. Hazy sun/clouds here. Son cut hay yesterday, I am going up to rake in a little bit. Underside ought to dry once I get it turned up to sun. He plans to bale it late tomorrow. 50% chance rain/showers on Friday???? Hot and muggy here today.... 😅

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well looking at two options one i am trying to figure out how to get it to work. I need to keep the calf in the field she gotten to pushy to keep in the well animal yard we should call it and to move to the pasture. Today granted I didn't want the kids out there but what i say doesn't always get obeyed. Josiah my 2 yr old was playing in the back yard. No were near the calf as i moving the animals to pasture(i was right there pretty much) little lady walks over to him away from where i am directing her mid you. I see him and before i can do anything she very gently head butts him but it's the act of head butting that has me thinking freezer as of right now. I am not okay with what she did nor was I okay with him being where he was. But that's what happened he ok just fell down and that's what i am-looking at now. I am concerned about leaving her and bucking in front pasture as its not predator proof but at the rate of it being them or the human kids yup not challenge there on who I pick.

Latest posts