Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
When you finish baymule i want pictures! Also since its so light how do you keep it from getting picked up by the wind??

Cleaning house today got very little done yesterday. Its raining today so yay i till tomorrow. We need lots of heavy down pours if the fields are going to recover. It looks like some the grass is brown and almost completely gone in our area. Only thing green in the fields are cactus and mesquits. Will be dragging dh to feed store early tomorrow for more hay and grain. So much to do so little time lol.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good Morning Bay and all others. Congrats on finishing the tractors. I looked at getting four 3" PVC 90's the other week. I know they cost more at the little farm store, but $14 a piece.?? Good thing you already had a lot of the materials.
Oh I haven’t finished them, just got started on one of them and hopefully got the rest of materials yesterday. We loaded lambs for auction in the morning and I picked 3 wash pans of greens. I’ll spend the next few hours washing greens, stripping the spine out and cooking them. Plan on a few bags for the freezer.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Progress. 300' old fence down and some bad posts out. All rolled and out of field. New is rolled out and standing, tied at posts to just hold for tomorrow stretch and connect. Have 10 t-posts to pound in, a corner with supports to do first. So sore as haides but, worked hard, its to be expected.

Just me and the tractor....so pretty good days work!! Lot done. Hope I can move tomorrow. 😁 Took Aleve, hot shower, heading to bed. Gotta get up early. They say rains mid afternoon into sun morn. Goats will want their barn back.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Progress. 300' old fence down and some bad posts out. All rolled and out of field. New is rolled out and standing, tied at posts to just hold for tomorrow stretch and connect. Have 10 t-posts to pound in, a corner with supports to do first. So sore as haides but, worked hard, its to be expected.

Just me and the tractor....so pretty good days work!! Lot done. Hope I can move tomorrow. 😁 Took Aleve, hot shower, heading to bed. Gotta get up early. They say rains mid afternoon into sun morn. Goats will want their barn back.
Yeah, when in doubt, we count on ourselves ... just you and the tractor, just me and the truck.....

Great day's work for you. I can't wait now to get the knees done so I can move like a person again and not like a 99 yr old person....
Tried Aleve and it doesn't touch the knees anymore than any of the other "pain killers" ..... :th:he:hit:hit oh well....

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, when in doubt, we count on ourselves ... just you and the tractor, just me and the truck.....

Great day's work for you. I can't wait now to get the knees done so I can move like a person again and not like a 99 yr old person....
Tried Aleve and it doesn't touch the knees anymore than any of the other "pain killers" ..... :th:he:hit:hit oh well....
That just sucks.

Have you tried occupational therapy?

I used to have debilitating arthritis, as in it woke me up at night with the pain and I was taking the max amount of alive, every single day.

I got some occupational therapy, and well... I still have arthritis, but the pain is usually ignorable and never wakes me up at night. Also, no more pain meds.

It was crazy, I was doing everything "wrong". So... how I held grocery bags, put dishes away... I did it all wrong. :old

Anyway, after getting retrained on how to do the stuff I do, but in a way that is easy on my joints... night and day

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score

That boy has GOT to kick his girl to the curb and find himself a good one. :old

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses im proud for you in getting the fence down and rolling out the new fence. Hope you aren’t too stove up today and can get it stretched and finished. You need to save a post to whallop that grown man in the head. Be sure to tell him thanks for all the help. GRRRR........

Coffee is ready. We’ll go to auction today, this will be the last of sales until next lambing. Looking for registered ewes now. It stormed last night, I woke up enough to know it, but went back to sleep.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. We only got a light rain last night so not muddy today but we do need more rain. Congrats Mini on all the fence work.
Yeah, when in doubt, we count on ourselves
That's one thing my Mom taught me at a young age and EVERYONE has reaserted to me at some point in time. If you want something done or done right do it your dam self.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan , I go to Physical therapy now, been doing it since after the ankle replacement and all... since last April/May? (2020) Worked hard with the ankle and then they included the knees to help me get more flexibility from the ankle too... still doing the knees to try to keep me as mobile as possible....do exercises and stretches at home to try to keep from getting too stove up.

Cloudy, cool, rain supposed to be here by 2 or 3...