Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Same today as yesterday.....coolish, getting warmer, dry, need rain....work garden! This time of year, gardens are taking a lot of our time. Some are a month in, some just starting and some still hoping. I love spring! :)

@promiseacres hope you feel better....may just need a day off.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA, hope you get to feeling better. You did get a lot done yesterday and thatā€™s a good thing.

I slept late, but I woke up at 1:30 AM and didnā€™t sleep good after that.

Back to the garden today, got to cut through cardboard to plant two more rows of beans. Itā€™s time consuming. I hope we can get that done and go blackberry picking. The coming rain all week will beat the berries off, so if we donā€™t go pick today, there probably wonā€™t be any more. Tempted to just go berry picking, but the garden calls.

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning y'all. Thanks for the coffee, I am about to head over to help at the show! Oh and I forgot to mention it, but I do have a school dance tonight. Obviously my lamb show is my priority, and lambs show last today, but it would be fun to go have an exciting night with friends.
How did it go? Congrats on last tests too, those are so thrilling to finish!

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Storming all week I am afraid... Chickens aren't going to be happy. Dogs are pissed. Speaking of coffee, has anyone ever made cold brew with a french press? we tried an it tasted awful. If so any tips?

Latest posts