Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slept until almost 8 this morning. Woke up in pain before midnight, slathered leg with Arnicare cream. took Arnicare pills, sleeping pill, turned massage unit on in the bed, rolling massage made leg feel a little better. I rubbed the back of my leg, trying to massage away some of the pain. Went back to sleep around 3. Miserable. Using walker this morning to lightly put weight on leg.

Chris forgot to chain Cooper's gate yesterday morning and he busted it open yesterday afternoon. I ran out in a panic, grabbed a feed can and lured him and Dessa back in, but had hurt my knee. Cooper cleaned up the feed, then went back to beating on the gate. Going across the driveway to fight with Ringo through the cow panel seems to be the high point of both their day.

My day will be ice packs, Arnicare rubs and Arnicare pills. Leg elevated. At least I have Sheep TV I can watch out the window.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well after a week at home and skipping 30 pages I'm somewhere between caught up and lost on the coffe forum. Hope all is well. Be careful Bay you know it can hurt chasing after Cooper or any animal in a panic without surgery, much less in the current condition. Get better soon.🎈:hugs
You could get a small wood burning heater with a flat top for maybe a pot of beans.

I have/had one of those in my little cabin. I loved it. Now I have a real house and it is just a feed tack room. 12x30. Any way I cooked on it daily. 4 different heat levels without changing the amount of wood (except maintaining). My first year there I did a thanksgiving dinner using it, my dutch ovens out in the fire pit and cheated a little using the camper's propane oven. (looking back now I could've and have used the dutch oven for the chicken dinner.)
I really like the fan that sits on top of the wood stove and works with the heat the stove puts out. (Not electric)
Me too. Just remember to have spare guts. I get depressed when it stops turning. It makes a big difference in this drafty house.
At least I have Sheep TV
And you can always switch over to watch Creal's cow tv.
Stay in as much as you can today and heal that knee.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Baymule sorry to hear about your set back. Get better soon.

Jynuine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey folks, when BYC switches over to 'look but don't touch' for several days we're going to need a coffee stop. I've set up a big tent with coffee pots and hot water supply. It isn't fancy, but it will work for a few days. Always accessible, and milk is in the refrigerator. Throw your trash in the cans, tidy up, and first person here each morning please get things started. Stop in to say, "Good Morning".

Sour your temporary coffee man.
Oh man I haven’t been there in a while… 😂

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh man I haven’t been there in a while… 😂
That reminded me I should do my quarterly check in. It seems th
at everyone that was common on the local/state page I did visit has been as regular as me the last few years. I quite that coffee page some time ago.

Ohh I'm home and can watch MeTv/ Hogans hero's again, Yay. I had metv on the last job but never actually scrolled down past the first channel that caught my eye. I don't mind the standing up to change channel's but the tv's own channel selector doesn't work that well.

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
y’all I know fall isn’t even here yet but I’m already ready for winter so is Dutch I guess

Attachments

• 2DB9C5B8-D40C-4CA5-BE22-CEFB1D4F92AE.jpeg
    2DB9C5B8-D40C-4CA5-BE22-CEFB1D4F92AE.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 38