Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday we put up the wire on fence line between me and Peggy and Bennett. Over the last few weeks, we’ve set H braces, cleared brush at both ends, and cut trees. Yesterday we strung wire, almost 2 rolls. I walked 5.5 miles yesterday. I woke up at 1:00AM dogs were barking. Once I was awake, they shutup. I didn’t go back to sleep for several hours.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. I did my usual wake up at 2:30a. Found myself making lunch at 10:30 thinking it was noon o_O Smitty, King of the Ranch Dogs went back to work after taking a day off for a broken claw left front. Vet appt on Wednesday to check it and shots. I’m watching for infection but he’s keeping it clean so far. It broke off right at the toe and bled a bit. I can’t think how he did it. He’s still overweight and I want to investigate that again. Blood work was ok a year ago. He’s such an easy going, low maintenance dog it’s easy for me to overlook things. Planted asparagus, garlic and a few flowers.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. I did my usual wake up at 2:30a. Found myself making lunch at 10:30 thinking it was noon o_O Smitty, King of the Ranch Dogs went back to work after taking a day off for a broken claw left front. Vet appt on Wednesday to check it and shots. I’m watching for infection but he’s keeping it clean so far. It broke off right at the toe and bled a bit. I can’t think how he did it. He’s still overweight and I want to investigate that again. Blood work was ok a year ago. He’s such an easy going, low maintenance dog it’s easy for me to overlook things. Planted asparagus, garlic and a few flowers.

Hope Smitty’s broken off toe nail isn’t too big of an aggravation to him. Those can really hurt for a few days.
You planted stuff! Garden starting up!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hot coffee!! Second cup....🥱 Rained last night. Was soft rain at 10:00 barn check. After? Ten hr work day and I was heading to bed! Later than norm for chores but, that's life. Coolish low 40s with the wetness.....goats aren't milling around either.😁

Gotta get out there. Back in to pack a lunch & head to work. Another long day...get jobs done and I can have stay home again.👍. Sun is showing around disappearing clouds. Good...warming up to 60, maybe.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s daylight, I eased out back so I could get a good look at Cooper’s pen. Only one Quonset hut in that pen, all 9 sheep are crowded in it. Buford is curled up under the platform of the Dog Tower. I guess today I need to work on tearing down the pallet shelter in the front yard and rebuild it in Coopers pen.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Breakfast will be Boudain sausage. Son stopped at Woody’s in Madisonville on I-45, a place renowned for jerky, BBQ and more jerky. If y’all ever go that way, stop and go in. Son has his RV parked at his house, still has to fix broken water pipe, so he came here last night.

It drizzled all morning yesterday so I put together the shelf tower in the girls closet. Then Peggy and I clipped 3 bags of T-post clips. We got the bottom wires finished and started on the top.
Today? Don’t know.