Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cool and cloudy here - loving it.
Got a bunch of just plain busy days ahead BUT UPS dropped off a box for me. Unexpected- it was from my nephew who spent a couple weeks with us last year. He did this for me …… and included the book too! Happy dance my nephew is amazing …..
View attachment 99166
He is very, very talented. His palette is balanced, his perspective is very nice and I feel like I’ll hear a baa any moment. I have a BFA. This is good work.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is very, very talented. His palette is balanced, his perspective is very nice and I feel like I’ll hear a baa any moment. I have a BFA. This is good work.
Awe. Thank you - I’ll tell him. He graduated with a BFA last year and is continuing for his Masters at the University of Montana in Bozeman.
Here’s some of what he did for his final project before graduating last year
IMG_8877.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
First cup heading in. Going to be a hot day with zero clouds for a break. Gotta get to farm chores before it becomes intolerable. Funny how mid 70's feels like mid 90's in the spring.
I figure I'll do homework when outside becomes too much. I have a journal due tomorrow, and I have procrastinated enough. :idunno
The dogs need a good brushing and baths, I cleaned the goat shed out yesterday so thankfully that's done, the garden needs a good soaking, and the chickens need a good talking to-no eggs for 3 days, and I have a broody cochin that won't let anyone into the hen house. She's incubating a ceramic egg. :he:he
Everyone have a great day.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cool and cloudy here - loving it.
Got a bunch of just plain busy days ahead BUT UPS dropped off a box for me. Unexpected- it was from my nephew who spent a couple weeks with us last year. He did this for me …… and included the book too! Happy dance my nephew is amazing …..
View attachment 99166
That is a beautiful piece!!!! :love :love What a treasure

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another slow Sat at work.
Everyone here HATES working Saturdays. But I don't mind. Even more so because my crazy, loud, annoying coworker isn't here so it's quiet... just coffee, praise music, a little BYH. Only a few trucks from certain customers are allowed in, so it's not busy and everyone who IS coming in are regulars who know the drill and will get in, get dumped and get out quickly.
It's almost month end so even though the actual 'scalehouse' work will be over and done with in about 1.5hrs total, I'll probably make it a half day getting ahead on next week's headache.

The boss came in to run the dozer and compactor in the back so that ALL the staff could have a 3-day weekend. Since he can't run the scale.. I'm the only hourly employee here today.. but he brought a YUMMY breakfast sandwich!!!! Coffee and Bacon, egg & cheese ... my happy place.
coffee cheer.png

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boss lady stated EVERYONE was actually taking our 3day since we've been pulling LONG days 2 weeks straight trying to get process up.

Running errands and I have a free fancy coffee. Also my roll of 14ga 1/4mile wire rang up $20 less than shelf tag. 🎉🎉 If I wasn't broke I'd pick up another.