Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! It’s a cool 64F with a high of 87F today. Up, let Carson in, let Sentry out, and got a shower. Let Sentry back in, he’s in the crate, door open. Carson is laying behind my recliner, Sentry is aggressive towards him. Carson has figured out how to stay away from Sentry. Smart dog.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
60 here, only going to 65ish...steady 15+ winds and off/on drizzle. Down day. 🥴Follow this up with couple more days of similar stuff. Bummer.

:cafAt least the coffee is hot. Cool in house with this weather. Cooked a lot yesterday, more today? So breakfast was a baked sweet potato and slice of pork roast.🤣. I'll chop the roast and make BBQ today. Soooo much needed to do outside! 😞

If you have sunshine, enjoy it...:lol: :celebrate

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
60 here, only going to 65ish...steady 15+ winds and off/on drizzle. Down day. 🥴Follow this up with couple more days of similar stuff. Bummer.

:cafAt least the coffee is hot. Cool in house with this weather. Cooked a lot yesterday, more today? So breakfast was a baked sweet potato and slice of pork roast.🤣. I'll chop the roast and make BBQ today. Soooo much needed to do outside! 😞

If you have sunshine, enjoy it...:lol: :celebrate
When you make your BBQ pork, you can make a stuffed baked potato!