Coffee anyone ?

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cool and cloudy here - loving it.
Got a bunch of just plain busy days ahead BUT UPS dropped off a box for me. Unexpected- it was from my nephew who spent a couple weeks with us last year. He did this for me …… and included the book too! Happy dance my nephew is amazing …..
View attachment 99166
That is a beautiful piece!!!! :love :love What a treasure

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another slow Sat at work.
Everyone here HATES working Saturdays. But I don't mind. Even more so because my crazy, loud, annoying coworker isn't here so it's quiet... just coffee, praise music, a little BYH. Only a few trucks from certain customers are allowed in, so it's not busy and everyone who IS coming in are regulars who know the drill and will get in, get dumped and get out quickly.
It's almost month end so even though the actual 'scalehouse' work will be over and done with in about 1.5hrs total, I'll probably make it a half day getting ahead on next week's headache.

The boss came in to run the dozer and compactor in the back so that ALL the staff could have a 3-day weekend. Since he can't run the scale.. I'm the only hourly employee here today.. but he brought a YUMMY breakfast sandwich!!!! Coffee and Bacon, egg & cheese ... my happy place.
coffee cheer.png

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boss lady stated EVERYONE was actually taking our 3day since we've been pulling LONG days 2 weeks straight trying to get process up.

Running errands and I have a free fancy coffee. Also my roll of 14ga 1/4mile wire rang up $20 less than shelf tag. 🎉🎉 If I wasn't broke I'd pick up another.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! It’s a cool 64F with a high of 87F today. Up, let Carson in, let Sentry out, and got a shower. Let Sentry back in, he’s in the crate, door open. Carson is laying behind my recliner, Sentry is aggressive towards him. Carson has figured out how to stay away from Sentry. Smart dog.