Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning all! Coffee is hot and ready, still on my first cup but enjoying it while waiting on FH to get up and off to work and doing a quick check in here.
A couple months ago I found out that my house was built in 1940 NOT in 1960 but was told not to say anything to our mortgage company seeing how it could complicate things, complicate things how is the question?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It appears to have been more serious than I thought.
This morning, first thing, I received (from that difficult coworker) an apology, a couple of bags of Werther's candy, a little note AND a big Thank You for "always being available to help and for setting up the schedule" where I'd close for her a couple of times a week.
o_O
The atmosphere is much better all of the sudden...
My challenge now will be to forgive & show grace to someone who I know I can not trust.
I’m with @farmerjan on this, forgive, but never forget. She is still the same nasty person, she’s just cleaned it up enough to keep her job. You have the upper hand now, you’d better keep it.

You can put a pink tutu on a pig, but it’s still a pig.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, I'll never trust her. I'll still behave the same as I did before her tantrums and all the meetings - because I haven't done anything wrong. I agree that they must have read her the riot act and told her that they weren't going to put up with any more of her crap. It IS so much more comfortable in here at the moment. I may be gullible & a bit naïve but I'm not a fool - she is DEFINATELY playing nice & I expect that she is still gathering all of the imagined ammo that she can come up with for another shot at me.

I will DEFINATELY put 9/16 on the calendar!!! 🥳 My sister and I are planning a stay-cation about that time but this will be on my radar of things to do!!

Just want to add a little shout-out for my boss who never complains when I place a coffee order - even if it runs over $100 dollars & I call it 'Starting Fluid' so the big bosses won't reject the PO request 😂🤣

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sharing "changes"..…my calico goat doe faded!.😢
I still love her but wish she'd retained the dramatic black.

IMG_20230207_152107344_HDR~3.jpg

IMG_20230506_155729182_HDR~2.jpg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen was kind this morning. He woke me with kisses and DPT instead of just contraband. (He still stole a couple things to bargain with but I think he’s beginning to understand I. Don’t. Like. It). Trying to figure out what to do. Dr’s keep sending medical release to surgeon and his office keeps saying they don’t have it. He needs this surgery ASAP