Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
o Pepto or not to Pepto. Sophie has been off all week, poor girl. She did polish off her broth and bread and then part of Smitty’s bowl. She’s peppy with no fever so I’m guessing it’s one of the numerous things I’ve told her to spit out or drop or leave alone. Hubbs has been hinting about a puppy. I need to get this one squared away first….:lol:
Typically I'm on the Pepto side. A lot of folks seem to think let whatever run its course. Me - nah not in that crowd.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tore out old fence --

The job became complicated when some goats came there 😳😡😳. 12 acres of corn calling them? 60' of fence gone? I was a screaming nutcase.....not nice words either! Ever seen a roundup on a tractor??? :lol::D =D:idunno got them back inside hot wired, where they remain now. :mad:

I love my SHEEP!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
So two days and several more to go. BUT, progress.

This....
IMG_20230522_101934522_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230522_101833317_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230522_102043705_HDR.jpg

Is now this...
IMG_20230604_161952562_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230604_161940038_HDR.jpg

And tomorrow I'll stretch and clip that fence...move along to other areas. It's a tough job alone !!!

But ... "...I am woman! Hear me roar!". :lol: :he:old

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stopped for a wee bit of coffee on the way to church this AM
20230604_101108.jpg

Visiting a church with a friend. They were having some sort of praise service - almost all music & singing. Not ENTIRELY sure if it was The Spirit or the caffeine that kicked in.... had a great time.
Will probably visit again, just to be sure.
🤣

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So two days and several more to go. BUT, progress.

This....
View attachment 99344View attachment 99345View attachment 99346
Is now this...
View attachment 99347
View attachment 99348
And tomorrow I'll stretch and clip that fence...move along to other areas. It's a tough job alone !!!

But ... "...I am woman! Hear me roar!". :lol: :he:old
That's one "he// of a mess" that you tackled... new fence will look great... and better, the $#@%&#$ goats will actually be contained.... YA HOO.....
Plus you will have all those panels you used to close up "holey spots" to put to better use.... yep, I noticed them.... we have them in several fencelines also...:hide:hide... I need another one for the garden and who knows where the couple I had at the other house wound up... so I will go buy one so I will have it with the other 2 already here at the garden I use for the tomatoes.

To have nice straight mostly flat land to work with... especially as I get older...
You've got it on me, hands down, for all that hard work.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beyond that tree in the fence line is another 150 ft. It's not in pics but cleared, fence tied to posts so I can get it all stretched tight tomorrow and clipped to posts. Earlier I did a couple cuts around fence lines between this replacement section, to see what's needed, break up the "boredom" :D =D and I'm in for the night!!! I'm whipped right now.....just came in from feeding, egg collect and milking chores. Hot shower next up. :old

Hope I can move when I get up tomorrow! 🤞🤣

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beyond that tree in the fence line is another 150 ft. It's not in pics but cleared, fence tied to posts so I can get it all stretched tight tomorrow and clipped to posts. Earlier I did a couple cuts around fence lines between this replacement section, to see what's needed, break up the "boredom" :D =D and I'm in for the night!!! I'm whipped right now.....just came in from feeding, egg collect and milking chores. Hot shower next up. :old

Hope I can move when I get up tomorrow! 🤞🤣
Impressive days work!!!!!
Great job!!!!

Latest posts