Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Imagine my surprise when I woke up today with rigormortis! (I could swear that’s what it is! 🫤) Perhaps raking out this chicken/rabbit pen yesterday wasn’t such a good idea…I wish a fairy clod-mother would come clean house for me, or give me a massage. If drinking coffee doesn’t fix me, I want another mug. God bless TheMan, he and Furball have gone out to feed for me. 🥰

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Buford is limping. Sentry Bad Boy has decided to lord his Big Bad Boy self over Buford. Getting the fence row bulldozed and getting the front field fenced is happening at the right time. I’ll separate them tonight. I knew this was coming, just didn’t know when. It’s totally unnecessary, Buford isn’t challenging Sentry, but I guess Sentry isn’t going to wait on that.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Son you need to read the thread on Hair Sheep genetics. What the heck happened to your spots!
IMG_6598.jpeg

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Baymule I here, still trying to wake up though. FH and I had lots of fun at his employers Christmas party last night. They did raffles for different items, we won the Dinner and Movie gift basket then he won one of the cash prizes. Only major complaint was about the food from the cater, it was cold plus it was the same as every other year pulled pork, chicken tenders, Mac & Cheese, green beans and Banana pudding

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slept in this morn...up at 5am all week to feed and be at job at 8. 😖 Feeding in dark all week, morn & eve. Slacking today, start back at that schedule Fri, Mon, Tuesday.🥴 Close to last of these "hammer hard" stocking jobs.

I've had 2 cups of coffee, 2 cookies....ready to move along. My sinuses have been riled up all week, thinking it's about over. Dust from the warehouse backrooms in these stores -- plus the smells from laundry to candles 😱

Guess I'll mosey on out...I see goats looking for me. 😁