peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_6239.jpeg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all!
I'm making today a day for pampering (Mani/Pedi) myself seeing how the next few weeks leading up to Christmas is going to be mighty mighty busy for FH and I beginning tomorrow night (employer Holiday Party). The other day I sent that stack out and still have a few more Save the Date cards to go out then they'll be done and next thing have to work on is getting the invites/RSVP cards ordered and mailed out but I was smart kept the list of addresses so it will be easier when it's time for invites and RSVP cards to go out.View attachment 103048
Are you doing only paper RSVP, or also online ones?

And, are you doing any of the online wedding page stuff? As in, a web page with all of your wedding info on it.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Are you doing only paper RSVP, or also online ones?

And, are you doing any of the online wedding page stuff? As in, a web page with all of your wedding info on it.
Just paper.
My FH and I do have a couple online wedding places but that's so mostly we stay on course with the planning and getting ideas for vendors but other than that I didn't do any wedding websites.
We do have a wedding registry listed for Walmart and Amazon (if I can ever get it to work that is).
I attached a pic of the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream I made a couple weeks ago and I don't have an Ice Cream Maker machine EITHER!!!!

Attachments

• received_808798734266125.jpeg
    received_808798734266125.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 38

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just paper.
My FH and I do have a couple online wedding places but that's so mostly we stay on course with the planning and getting ideas for vendors but other than that I didn't do any wedding websites.
We do have a wedding registry listed for Walmart and Amazon (if I can ever get it to work that is).
I attached a pic of the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream I made a couple weeks ago and I don't have an Ice Cream Maker machine EITHER!!!!
So.... how on the ice cream, without a machine?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
b676bcf5adcaa56022a5d98e15e61096.jpg

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Have an awesome HUMP DAY!!! Here in a few going to get start preparing for the rest of my day today by giving myself a Mani seeing how yesterday I gave myself a Pedi because this evening FH employer is throwing a Christmas party which we are going to.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning & thank you for the coffee. A cool 23 degrees this morning and I never put the winter diesel treatment in. I thought the mornings were going to be warmer by now. I've been leaving late enough it hasn't mattered but need to get an earlier start today. 45 tomorrow morning they say.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning & thank you for the coffee. A cool 23 degrees this morning and I never put the winter diesel treatment in. I thought the mornings were going to be warmer by now. I've been leaving late enough it hasn't mattered but need to get an earlier start today. 45 tomorrow morning they say.

😵‍💫🤨🤨 OOPS....

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
b676bcf5adcaa56022a5d98e15e61096.jpg

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Have an awesome HUMP DAY!!! Here in a few going to get start preparing for the rest of my day today by giving myself a Mani seeing how yesterday I gave myself a Pedi because this evening FH employer is throwing a Christmas party which we are going to.
Missed the pretty coffee "good morning" posts. Have a great time at the party...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. @Mother Hen have fun at the party! We need pictures of you and FH all dressed up!
40 with high of 64, slept late. Dogs woke me up before midnight and I was awake a couple of hours. On my first cup of coffee, going to get feed this morning. Was planning on already being there by now, but sleepiness interruptus took a chunk out of my night. I even got dressed and checked on Granny. So I’m going to leisurely drink my coffee with CREAM, do chores and leisurely go to the feed store. I don’t have any gumption this morning. Granny is not listening to me, no lambs yet.