Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just paper.
My FH and I do have a couple online wedding places but that's so mostly we stay on course with the planning and getting ideas for vendors but other than that I didn't do any wedding websites.
We do have a wedding registry listed for Walmart and Amazon (if I can ever get it to work that is).
I attached a pic of the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream I made a couple weeks ago and I don't have an Ice Cream Maker machine EITHER!!!!
So.... how on the ice cream, without a machine?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
b676bcf5adcaa56022a5d98e15e61096.jpg

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Have an awesome HUMP DAY!!! Here in a few going to get start preparing for the rest of my day today by giving myself a Mani seeing how yesterday I gave myself a Pedi because this evening FH employer is throwing a Christmas party which we are going to.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning & thank you for the coffee. A cool 23 degrees this morning and I never put the winter diesel treatment in. I thought the mornings were going to be warmer by now. I've been leaving late enough it hasn't mattered but need to get an earlier start today. 45 tomorrow morning they say.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning & thank you for the coffee. A cool 23 degrees this morning and I never put the winter diesel treatment in. I thought the mornings were going to be warmer by now. I've been leaving late enough it hasn't mattered but need to get an earlier start today. 45 tomorrow morning they say.

😵‍💫🤨🤨 OOPS....

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
b676bcf5adcaa56022a5d98e15e61096.jpg

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Have an awesome HUMP DAY!!! Here in a few going to get start preparing for the rest of my day today by giving myself a Mani seeing how yesterday I gave myself a Pedi because this evening FH employer is throwing a Christmas party which we are going to.
Missed the pretty coffee "good morning" posts. Have a great time at the party...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. @Mother Hen have fun at the party! We need pictures of you and FH all dressed up!
40 with high of 64, slept late. Dogs woke me up before midnight and I was awake a couple of hours. On my first cup of coffee, going to get feed this morning. Was planning on already being there by now, but sleepiness interruptus took a chunk out of my night. I even got dressed and checked on Granny. So I’m going to leisurely drink my coffee with CREAM, do chores and leisurely go to the feed store. I don’t have any gumption this morning. Granny is not listening to me, no lambs yet.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Imagine my surprise when I woke up today with rigormortis! (I could swear that’s what it is! 🫤) Perhaps raking out this chicken/rabbit pen yesterday wasn’t such a good idea…I wish a fairy clod-mother would come clean house for me, or give me a massage. If drinking coffee doesn’t fix me, I want another mug. God bless TheMan, he and Furball have gone out to feed for me. 🥰

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Buford is limping. Sentry Bad Boy has decided to lord his Big Bad Boy self over Buford. Getting the fence row bulldozed and getting the front field fenced is happening at the right time. I’ll separate them tonight. I knew this was coming, just didn’t know when. It’s totally unnecessary, Buford isn’t challenging Sentry, but I guess Sentry isn’t going to wait on that.