Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
44 and lifting fog. Hubbs is visiting family with the potential of serious drama. One family member is sick with?? Hopefully the elders will not come down with it. They’ve had their achoo inocu’s but even usual influenza could cause big trouble. Upping my supplements this morning, sipping an espresso and very grateful to have the time and health to get things done today. Have a good weekend all.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Earlier this morning Surprise!

Attachments

• IMG_6589.jpeg
    IMG_6589.jpeg
    589.4 KB · Views: 66

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heavy, heavy gusting winds, knocking down gates and fences, pig’s shelter…one of the cowboys showed up with dinner last night and breakfast this morning, he said because they know we don’t have a stove and I’ve been struggling trying to take care of all the animals and Randy with barometric torment. They are such sweet guys, they would do anything for Randy. If only he wanted their help to put our yard to rights! Oh well. He said no one is working today because the winds are too dangerous and half the ranch is sick, and today his wife and myself are both coming down with the death rattles. The wind is screaming outside! Not sure what is louder, the screaming of the wind or Fen screaming. I slept 2 hr last night, but Fen woke me up insisting I go out to see the damage. There’s a bunch. Such is life with an order nerd!

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
one of the cowboys showed up with dinner last night and breakfast this morning, he said because they know we don’t have a stove
That's grand of them guys to think so much of ya'll to do well anything. It's great that you have people like that around.
e! Not sure what is louder, the screaming of the wind or Fen screaming. I slept 2 hr last night, but Fen woke me up insisting I go out to see the damage.
Annoying, annoying BUT it does mean that Fen knows something is NOT right even if it's not right yet you know what it is, Fen is on the job.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am very fond of these cowboys.
They are awesome guys. They are two of the triplets, identical boys, the third their sister. Their names are the same as my boys (Matt & Cody). Cody married a gal named Katey Oliver and their sister married Katey’s older brother, Alec Oliver. who was in a wreck that paralyzed him years ago. They were just married this summer. All quality people (as is their younger sister Elizabeth) Older brother Justin is a turd but I blame their mom for letting him think his **** don’t…you know. We’ve known Elizabeth and the triplets since they were 10 & 11 y.o. You won’t find better people on the face of the earth, except maybe my own Cody 😉

IMG_9905.jpeg

Cody (such a nut! If Fen was a cowboy, I’m certain) at Matt’s wedding

IMG_0205.jpeg

Elizabeth at a branding (on rare occasion when she missed her heel shot)

IMG_4495.jpeg

Kailee’s wedding (3rd triplet)