Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
On the way home from the children’s hospital again. DD2 complained of a sore neck on one side all day and held her hand on it. She cried a lot and she has a high pain tolerance. She then spiked a temp. Needless to say, that’s gotta be checked out with all of her other medical issues. After terrifying the ER docs with concerns related to her shunts and possible meningitis, she ended up testing positive for strep. Praise God! We just have to give antibiotics and continue to monitor. She gets to go home! This is huge! (It didn’t take 7.5 hrs this time either.)

I’m supposed to get up for work in 5 hours. We still have almost an hour to get home. I’ll be drinking lots of coffee tomorrow!!!
That all sounds terrible.

So sorry. :hugs

Make sure you don't pass out while driving.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I survived only two hours of sleep and my whole shift. Was tired last night but gave DD2 a bath and got the tub ready for DS, trimmed DD1’s nails, ran a load of laundry, got an antibiotic ordered for DA because he has strep too, took a shower, and watched part of a movie with the kids. Worked again today. Still tired but with two sick kids, an ulcer, strep throat, work was crazy today, and sleep deprivation, I think that’s to be expected. In fact, I consumed way too much coffee yesterday and today for my ulcer...

Oh and I went to the grocery after work! Yuk!

Latest posts