Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
An auto parts manufacturing company. Start pay w/o experience is 11.50 and benefits/vacation days immediately after 90 probationary period..... Third shift so it doesn't interfere with families routine of things....
I worked at STEMCO in Longview once upon a time, making exhaust parts. I ran a saw, cut and deburred pipe elbows, those big stacks that you see on 18 wheelers and various other parts. Worked 2nd shift, got transferred to 3rd. 3rd was way better than 2nd but I swore that I would have to be HUNGRY before I worked nights again.

I hope you get the job. 3rd shift ain't so bad.

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My poor coffee machine is on the fritz, and I’m doing all I can to extend its life. I am insanely attached to this particular machine.
He did a decent job this morning. :clap I enjoyed my coffee with a slice of raisin apple pie.
56AF5ADE-C348-411F-8487-DC22AD43BF86.jpeg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had 2 portions of spinach today... and carrots too I tell ya.

So I am having cheetos for super. :hu

Got to balance it out.
So you needed the spinach so you would be strong enough to lift the Cheetos and the carrots so your eyes would be strong enough to see them so you could pick them up?

Cross your fingers for me! I go for a job tour, background check and drug screen tomorrow morning! This momma is going back to work!
Yea! ... I guess. I kinda like not going to work :hide

Third shift so it doesn't interfere with families routine of things....
Other than you get home just after the kids get on the bus for school?

Coffee is ready! Howdy Howdy!
View attachment 52296
Hey Connie, nice to see you again.