Coffee anyone ?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Yeah... guaranteed ( <--- Never spell that right, always need spell checker for it... that and restaurant o_O) all livestock, will end up as dead stock. Just a matter of when and how. Sounds cold. Sorry Mini, not to take away from the loss... we all hate losses, especially the unplanned/unexpected/unnatural/needless ones.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks. Have the grands for the weekend. Been up since 4.

The perp.....

D69650A2-0AA1-4C89-8633-454467A1EAF5.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
all livestock, will end up as dead stock. Just a matter of when and how
So true -- I'm good now. Have raised & sent to butcher pigs & cows for self, done own chickens & sent a LOT of goats to sale for same. Just first goat here & rocked me to have it this way. OK now. This morning, I plan to cook a piece, taste and decide if I want to package or call a friend who likes it. Just no need to go thru the work if I don't. :idunno

I'm enjoying my coffee this morning -- hoping that TODAY unfolds with being able to do some of the things I had planned for 2 days ago when the SHTF, so to speak :lol: We recover if we are a "farmer" -- hobby or otherwise.

It's a beautiful, sunny day in my area....temps low 70s & going into low 80s. I hope to ride my tractor & do some farm work -- lot of here & there catch up. May get some rain late week from that disturbance going thru the Carib now......thanks. Will be glad to have the rain by then.

Everyone enoy their day! :love

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning, I plan to cook a piece, taste and decide if I want to package or call a friend who likes it.
Not sure what cut you're going to cook or how you're going to cook it - but we love it cooked low and slow in red wine with lots of garlic. The meat is rich and delicious. (in my opinion!) Hope you enjoy it as well!