Coffee anyone ?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry PA... hope y'all heal up quick and get past it. Just got back from a small grocery shopping trip. Was hungry, so should have waited but was out that way and didn't want to make another trip later. Was out of milk and just can't live that way ;):drool Didn't have the time, money, or inclination to drive all the way to the dairy this time. Anyway, since I was in the dairy section, I picked up some sour cream.

Now I don't like sour cream by itself (or plain yogurt, or any sour milk tasting product), but when you mix it with a couple of packets of Lipton beefy onion soup mix.... oh my... very fattening and addictive with ruffles :drool Used to also especially love it with 4 cheese Doritos, which they don't make anymore. Only issue with doing that dip on those Doritos was the MAJOR case of stank breath after eating... :oops: but so worth it! :D =D Spent right at about a hunnert and got some fruit and canned tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. Wasn't ALL garbage food.:cool: Finishing up my morning mug o' tea while typing this.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dd#2 is over her virus, now dd#1 has it.... I have a headache and sore throat. Hoping it's short lived.

I hope you and DD1 feel better soon.

Now I don't like sour cream by itself (or plain yogurt, or any sour milk tasting product), but when you mix it with a couple of packets of Lipton beefy onion soup mix.... oh my... very fattening and addictive with ruffles :drool Used to also especially love it with 4 cheese Doritos, which they don't make anymore. Only issue with doing that dip on those Doritos was the MAJOR case of stank breath after eating... :oops: but so worth it! :D =D Spent right at about a hunnert and got some fruit and canned tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. Wasn't ALL garbage food.:cool: Finishing up my morning mug o' tea while typing this.

I'm not a fan of sour cream by itself either. But you are right when it's mixed with the onion soup mix, it's da bomb! I love Doritos, Spicy Doritos, Cool ranch. When we make nachos for dinner, we normally use a mixture of Doritos and tortilla chips.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Latestarter while you were out, did you get some Buffalo wings? ;)

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 67

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
No RA... my wings on this trip were the same as your thumbnail pic above... clear. Considered stopping and getting them as lunch, but it's a little warm here today in the sun and I had purchased milk and a couple other refer items. So was a good boy and came home. :( But I did have a diff craving for something... so I took out that box of brownies I bought a while back. Son of a gun but after mixing it all up, I had lined a 9x13 pan for them, and this mix is for an 8x8 pan... :( When did they start making 1/2 batch sizes of brownies? :idunno:tongue

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have no clue why there was a "clear" thumbnail pic attached. I didn't even try to attach anything. :hu
I had lined a 9x13 pan for them, and this mix is for an 8x8 pan... :( When did they start making 1/2 batch sizes of brownies? :idunno:tongue
That's weird. Usually the box brownie mixes give you a choice of 3 pan sizes.