Coffee anyone ?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think it’s:

Food-2
LS-0

:lol:

Brownie mixes that are for a 9x13 are labeled “family size.” I have no idea when or why this started. I made the same mistake at some point. I know the fancy ones like Ghiradelli brownies are the 8x8 packages.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think it’s:

Food-2
LS-0

:lol:

Brownie mixes that are for a 9x13 are labeled “family size.” I have no idea when or why this started. I made the same mistake at some point. I know the fancy ones like Ghiradelli brownies are the 8x8 packages.

Oh right. Apparently i don't know how to do food math. :lol:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
In the "good old days" brownies were in 9x13 unless you wanted "cake" brownies ( :sick ) This box offered no options... just the 8x8... But, they did have walnuts already included in the mix :celebrate Ah well, they are still nice and chewy deliciousness. :drool OK so what say you: crusty corner pieces, center edge pieces, or ooie gooie center pieces?

I confess that right now I sit here eating one (or more) of each along with a nice glass of cold milk. Who needs oreos? :cool:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stores can sell more boxes of brownies for 8x8 pans than they can brownies for 9x13, and sell the8x8 box for just a few pennies less than the 9x13 box.
(If it ever happens again, just make a 'dam' with folded up alum foil in the 9x13 pan, turning it into a 9x7 'pan'.
63 sq in (9x7) vs 64 sq in (8x8)...1 sq in won't make no never mind.)

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Brownies for me -- I don't really care for oreos BECAUSE I don't like the centers. Tooo sweet and not special. The thins are better, even then I scrape out the center crap.

However, while I like the old sour cream/lipton dip, I can eat sour cream with a spoon - plain. :D

If we lived close I'd give you some fresh milk! And cream! :D =D I'm still milking one.

Latest posts