Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol with my accident prone personality you and be both lol. this is the second cut on this hand in the last three weeks. I run in to doors in walls lol. he says they need to make Becky proof things lmao. not nuclear or construction proof or water proof those don't cut it for me lol.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 i'm sorry about your hand! Hope it heals up quick and i'm glad you don't need stitches!
Put some silver gel on it...I say that to everyone ha ha but it really works ;)

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
that would be the first I have ever heard of silver gel. I have to look that up. I have a prescription strength antibiotic/antibacterial ointment the Dr has us keep on hand between the kids and I he prefer us have it so he gives it to me when we run out. So far we haven't had any infected wounds thanks to God and the medicine.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Put some silver gel on it...I say that to everyone ha ha but it really works ;)
Funny you should say that, lol. (and I hope you're right) I had a toenail injury yesterday I managed to rip the toenail 3/4's of the way off and the doc took off the rest of it). I was changing the bandage a minute ago and couldn't find any Neosporin.... soooo... I grabbed some silver gel that I got from Jeffers for a hot spot on the dog. I'm not too proud to use dog meds on myself! :lol:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yikes OK I prefer my cut the toe thing freaks me out. Bay it is what it is I tend be very clumsy lol with my first pregnancy I nearly fell down a flight of stairs, then I would always hit my stomach on something. and with all my pregnancy it happens lol and when I am not pregnant it's the same lol. I also break phones and other things like knifes and jars other such items that my husband says should be impossible and yet it's not lol for me any ways.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lmao :lol: to funny Bay lol my husband said it would scar I laughed and said it just add to my collection lol. I am bad. I could use some grace lol I avoid high heels for good reason lol.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny you should say that, lol. (and I hope you're right) I had a toenail injury yesterday I managed to rip the toenail 3/4's of the way off and the doc took off the rest of it). I was changing the bandage a minute ago and couldn't find any Neosporin.... soooo... I grabbed some silver gel that I got from Jeffers for a hot spot on the dog. I'm not too proud to use dog meds on myself! :lol:
Ha ha! It will definitely help! It's a great thing to have. I'm sorry about your toenail!

@Jesusfreak101 be careful please! :eek: