Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
A lot of this grass was very fine and laying down... made for frustrating slow mowing.
But does it make better hay? I would think the animals would prefer the finer grasses. I know my alpacas would rather graze the same area over and over as the grass grows rather than eat the taller thicker stuff.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
coffee sounds so good this morning.... but I can't have it so I stick to hot tea. need to finish some outside animal house cleaning today. clean the waters and move the rabbits today. then possible weed the garden some. I need to get ready to start planting for fall. so excited. I love cooler weather. outside of that more house chores :sick. ya'll stay cool drink lots of water this heat is dangerous.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
okay it official I am fired... i was putting my three glass milk jars in fridge and one broke and cut the top of my hand pretty bad... we will see if I need stitches. Praying not cause that's an er trip my Dr office is closed today. I need to learn not to break things

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
for some stupid reason they are closed that's were my Dr is located which is annoying me greatly the closest er is 45 minute drive so hoping to avoid. we waiting game to see if bleeding stops my husband was a fire fighters so he has lot of experience with first aid