Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I got my new bucks today! The one they said was a broken blue marten is actually a broken squirrel! Yay for that, he's so handsome. I'll post a picture as soon as I can...I can't wait to breed him with my Squirrel doe!

When I brought the new guys home and was setting them up in quarantine...I noticed that one of the 5 week old angora babies was lying flat and thought maybe it was dead...but no. It has Floppy Rabbit Syndrome :(
So now he's by himself in a carrier in the shade with a frozen bottle and I'm syringe-feeding and watering him.
I sure hope he comes out of it soon :fl It's been one weird day!
More coffee being made...in fact I think i'll make an entire pitcher of iced coffee ;)

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol you have more love for bunnies then I but this only our third year and the first two I didn't have a single litter survive jut on kit and then had several adults die. everyone tells me oh bunnies are so easy I say bull. lol. I told my daughter about you bunnies you make yarn form she decide that she wanted to learn to crotch like me so she could have bunnies like yours like. my first try at a scarf lol. I only done wash cloths before I been teaching myself.

Attachments

• 1562884455612-247475048.jpg
    1562884455612-247475048.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 128

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol you have more love for bunnies then I but this only our third year and the first two I didn't have a single litter survive jut on kit and then had several adults die. everyone tells me oh bunnies are so easy I say bull. lol. I told my daughter about you bunnies you make yarn form she decide that she wanted to learn to crotch like me so she could have bunnies like yours like. my first try at a scarf lol. I only done wash cloths before I been teaching myself.
You are doing some nice work!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce exactly ;) Gotta have more bunnies...
@Jesusfreak101 that's sweet! And your scarf if beautiful :) Crocheting is a ton of fun!
Angoras are nice to have, they need a lot of grooming but having fiber from them is really nice.
I'm glad this year is better for you and your rabbits...and I agree with you...'breed like rabbits' just isn't true. They're not always easy to breed and things go wrong!

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's overcast but nice little breeze to help dry the morning dew. I need to mow the other half of the yard this AM, then work 1-5. It's supposed to rain in afternoon, guess I'll have that on way home. :idunno Never know.

Watch very little TV but, this AM heard we have Barry brewing. It is that time of year, hurricane season. It's something to be watched with being coastal. Even inland you get the bands of wind/rain making a mess. With the unsettled weather for past couple years, I feel like "every" day is some disaster weather time. :D =D Time to buy some hay again -- goats stay in during storms, need hay to serve them meals. :D

Time to go crank the mower. :D :frow

Latest posts