Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yikes thats horrible. i am glad you only got that through. and yeah it is but could have been worse my paster and his wife (who my friend and midwife) were out of town when some one started a fire on their porch and caused alot of damage where they can no longer live in it. so i take my small surprises.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Car accident ! Glad you weren’t hurt any worse than that. Count your Blessings.

Forestry mulcher operator is on his last day. He’s not here yet. Haven’t fed animals. Daughter and her husband will be here sometime this morning to pick up 2 and 4 year olds who are watching Disney right now. Husband gone to Dr appointment. Got company coming for lunch. I have swept the floors and not much else. I really need a boring day. Anybody know where I can buy one cheap? Like maybe for the loose change in the coffee can? LOL

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Car accident ! Glad you weren’t hurt any worse than that. Count your Blessings.

Forestry mulcher operator is on his last day. He’s not here yet. Haven’t fed animals. Daughter and her husband will be here sometime this morning to pick up 2 and 4 year olds who are watching Disney right now. Husband gone to Dr appointment. Got company coming for lunch. I have swept the floors and not much else. I really need a boring day. Anybody know where I can buy one cheap? Like maybe for the loose change in the coffee can? LOL
Ha ha!
I'm in...if you find the place that's sells boring days for cheap I need to know!
You sound too busy...run away bay, save yourself and go find a quiet place...let me know where you are and i'll meet you there :gig:lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about the accident, Amber. Hope all works out ok.

Bay, DGs leaving soon, should help quiet a little. While they ARE FUN, they are also a lot of work. Once lunch is over -- naptime!:D

My day started ok -- decent weather temps, overcast with spotty showers possible. Had a little rain last night. Then went to mechanic for truck repair estimates. THAT ruined the day. :(:lol: Some front end "stuff". No surprise, that's why I went -- surprise was $1300 estimate o_O and $50 for getting it! Double price was thinking..

Talk about more than expected, I'm there. All "normal wear & tear". So, a few things are ones which DS can do, saves couple hundred labor. Other things will have done but, about 2 wks out. The most "urgent" is the one DS can do. The rest could go a month or 3 without issue. OF COURSE, needs doing, not a safety risk. Budget rules. :D

Didn't go to veggie auction last night :( By the time I milked and got all that "stuff" done (3 does), just felt too hot & no time to shower and get there. No biggie -- was more for fun than needs. Instead, I made the wild blackberry juice I had made (from those picked on the farm), into blackberry jam & syrup. It's excellent tasting. Like picking fresh. :D =D I don't make mine super sweet and the taste is strong of berries, not sugar. Yummy this morning on some toast.

With off/on rains next 3 days, temps mid 80s and most of weekend off...I hope to be a weekend farmer. :D Still have that roof to replace on the run in barn...hmmm...roof tin or truck repairs...what a see-saw. :lol: Good week end to check on what tin is still ok to use. Some looks pretty undamaged. Need to go collect it from the "new home" it was given....no matter the condition. :idunno Then I could get any lumber while buying truck parts. Better go get my little "stash" out -- this stuff isn't free. :caf

I'll check ya'll out later. Be safe out there. :frow

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a lot to spend when you're not expecting it :eek:
I got in a car accident last Saturday night. Got a few broken ribs and a concussion...plus I look like a Halloween freak right now with these bruises :lol::ep
Hmmm, I missed this as well! :hugs My accident in Feb resulted "only" in whiplash, nothing broken or concussed (other than the totalled car) and it took months of PT and Chiropractor to get back close to "normal". Take it easy and make sure you get everything fixed up.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hmmm, I missed this as well! :hugs My accident in Feb resulted "only" in whiplash, nothing broken or concussed (other than the totalled car) and it took months of PT and Chiropractor to get back close to "normal". Take it easy and make sure you get everything fixed up.
Sorry about your accident. I hope everything is okay now :hugs
I'll see how things go, I've had injuries much worse than this. And to be honest...chiropractors scare me!
I feel like they're going to make something worse :hide I have lots of follow-up appointments with the dr for x-rays and all that good stuff though.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about your accident. I hope everything is okay now :hugs
I'll see how things go, I've had injuries much worse than this. And to be honest...chiropractors scare me!
I feel like they're going to make something worse :hide I have lots of follow-up appointments with the dr for x-rays and all that good stuff though.
I'm fairly good, I can still feel it in my neck when I tilt it a couple of directions but I think I have full mobility side to side. I was about 85% when the PT was done, the chiropractor did the rest. He did add a couple of exercises. I'd never been to one before, this guy used to run a pain clinic in Baltimore before he and the family moved up here. So far he's only done good for me.

Latest posts