Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
got all of them though...every time i grabbed one they screamed their little heads off...couldn't help but laugh at it, such a cute defense :lol:

Good Job! Of course, you sure spoiled their "play day"! Yep, fish nets lengthen our arms. A hundred years ago I never knew rabbits made noise :idunno One day, sitting on a log, I spotted a young one next to it and grabbed it....what a sound! :lol: Deer also make a low call sound to fawns if not where they were left. Rarely hear either animal in the wild as they are quiet types.

directions on my cell Alexa App and I got her set up and back on!!! I feel brilliant.

Hey, I would too! I don't have a smart phone BUT, accidentally found my flip has a verbal command section you can set up. Freaked me out. :rolleyes: I hit "END" I may have made a couple comments that I hope were not recorded :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! I'm on my second cup. I'll be outside at daylight to do chores. Got company coming today for lunch and a neighbor bringing his mean rooster over for me to slaughter because he doesn't know how. He said they have never eaten chicken that didn't come from the store, this ought to be a real treat for them. Should be some real farm entertainment for our guests. I expect them to gross out and not watch. LOL LOL

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Baymule the coffee is good this morning, I fell asleep last night uploading farm pics... taking a slow morning then back to the farm.

@AmberLops you should try hutch for your rabbit records, I love being to just print all my pedigrees and it's not too expensive. Plus it has a timeline so you can keep track of due dates, ect. I still keep paper records but love the pedigree features.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Soooo @Baymule, it's lunch and entertainment? :lol:

What fun. Uhhh, glad the guest of honor is a roo and not a pig. :hide Maybe (?) they'd rather see the great mulcher results and leave before you wield the knife. :idunno:lol:

DS did some truck repair for me this morning. Now I have to pick-up new brake pads for front, so he can install those tonight. Couple other small things he will do next weekend and hope I will be done....Saved a lot over estimate from the shop. Will then be able to get the alignment done, about $100. So I will be set for a while! :D Sure helped the wallet. Nope, didn't pay him a dime! He owes me. :D =D Even more than this....yeah, I played that card!! He'll be working the barn roof next week, too.

Need to go to the parts place for those brake pads, have a job this afternoon for a demo. :rolleyes: Such is life. I 'm just Blessed that I can still do the things I have chosen to live with. At the stores, I people watch -- I think "NOT going there". Then, I feel good about the work to have a healthy lifestyle. It is all worth it!

Everyone be safe, eat well, work smart, respect your life!:old

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Baymule the coffee is good this morning, I fell asleep last night uploading farm pics... taking a slow morning then back to the farm.

@AmberLops you should try hutch for your rabbit records, I love being to just print all my pedigrees and it's not too expensive. Plus it has a timeline so you can keep track of due dates, ect. I still keep paper records but love the pedigree features.
I'll have to look into that! Thank you :)
Usually I fill out my pedigrees when the kits are 2 weeks old...but I completely forgot with this litter!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule thanks for the coffee!
How come I wasn't invited to your 'lunch and a show"? :lol: I'm betting they can't watch...

Nice and cool outside today...the high is 79 with some storms in the afternoon.
Big storm came out of nowhere last night and some of my rabbits got rained on after the wind blew their cover away...I was up till almost midnight blow-drying baby bunnies :bunny
I have another sale today...for my last lop! He's a beautiful Siamese Sable but apparently people think his color is 'ugly' as many people have told me when I sent pictures :smack

Hope everyone has a great day, stay cool and safe :frow