Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
So got blocked on Facebook today when I shared my sales list on my fb farm, the album is like 3 years, I just change out the photos... I started a MeWe page... ugh but 90% of my sales have been from fb... it's just temporary but what a crock...:somad definitely doesn't help my mood. I have the bunnies on Craigslist also... anyone have suggestions on advertising livestock?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know about the whole "social media" stuff, it seems the "rules" change regularly....but, there are lots of things on Pintrest....BYH is as "social" as I get....quit fb yrs ago and tweeter too.....wonder if there are some 4H boards similar to BYH....hope ya can figure something out and sorry I couldn't be of anymore help than that, but wanted to try and help ya....:)

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So got blocked on Facebook today when I shared my sales list on my fb farm, the album is like 3 years, I just change out the photos... I started a MeWe page... ugh but 90% of my sales have been from fb... it's just temporary but what a crock...:somad definitely doesn't help my mood. I have the bunnies on Craigslist also... anyone have suggestions on advertising livestock?

I am not sure.... it is TOUGH!!

FB was my best seller too.

Some people get around the FB restrictions by being very creative with wording... but it is getting harder to not get caught.. . And being creative reduces exposure and reduces sales.... :barnie

So far in my area of the world... there is no good solution. .... some people have started monthly meet-ups for selling...

Mewe was tried... haven't yet gotten enough people to switch over . :he

CL is ok.... and can work .. ... just nowhere as good.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I joined mewe too to read the sheep groups. FB is ridiculous, I have a FB page, but don’t post on it. All the slaughter horse kill pen sites are gone from FB. So how are the horses supposed to be saved from being sent to slaughter if no one can see them? FB are morons. Did you know FB tracks your movements through your cell phone? Big brother is watching! Creepy

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since I don't "do" fb, I have no suggestions. But, I'm sorry that you were blocked (not sure what all that entails). Then, I have no smartphone and the flip phone doesn't do any apps. Lucky I can text, talk and take pics. :lol:

Maybe you can work "around" the block on your page....? Can you offer consultations with "wannabe owners"? Offer other assistance, cages, etc.? I am not familiar with any fb rules.

But....:hugs