Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
In my area there are more lawnmowers for sale on "farm & garden" than tractors & animals. :( We are talking walk behind, small yard stuff. They need a mower section.

And some people flag everything that is kitty/puppy....EVEN LGDs. One add had a $1000 rooster but, it had to be to someone who would also adopt his BFF -- a Great Pyr, can't separate. :D =D A few have listed the LGDs as farm workers for hire.

I wish they would flag the darned push mowers instead!!!!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't do any of the social media sites...I only sell my rabbits through CL but it's hard sometimes with all the scammers and flaggers. My ads get flagged all the time unless I word things right :idunno
They get flagged on CL? Do they also have a no animal policy???????

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
not sure if i want coffee or hot tea. this morning. later today my brother and sister in law will be coming over. i hoping that goes well sometimes it doesnt my sister in laws an i have completely differemt personalities. i could go on more and explain but i ll leave it at that. my husband also has coworkers/friends coming over to help him with some tree cutting/fencing. i thinking we gonna start processing the goats soon. my husband work is making some cut backs and that has us nervous. plus i really need to get to work on processing birds again. alright well i think thats it.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
They get flagged on CL? Do they also have a no animal policy???????
They have a no animal sales policy if you advertise on pets, but there are TONS of dog breeders advertising puppies for $1000 and they don't get flagged...but my rabbits do. I can't put them under farm/garden...they do allow legal sales of livestock but my ads get flagged within minutes on there...I just take my chances with pets and general for sale.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on :caf
I have someone coming to pick up 2 baby angoras (finally) and another person to pick up a Netherland Dwarf :)
Gotta go to the library to print out some documents, then it's back to the rabbits. I'm determined to figure out this darn camera to upload the pictures. The SD card doesn't fit in my laptop for some reason ? So I bought the cord for the 'easyshare' part of the camera but I don't know how to use it :lol: I don't have patience for that kind of thing!
Weather-wise it's gonna be hot today, near 100 (actual temp) and heat index at 105.
Stay cool! :frow

Latest posts