Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on!
@promiseacres please send me some of your rain! It feels like forever since the last time it rained.
I would love to go to a livestock auction...the closest one I've seen is a stockyard that's an hour and 40mins away from me. I do plan on going in the fall when i'm ready for chickens...and maybe a calf...and a pig :lol:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another thing I can't understand for the life of me is why people scam you by acting interested in a rabbit, then set up a place and time and never show up or make up some phony story explaining why they can't make it. Then the SAME people will write to another one of my ads (not knowing it's me) and ask the same questions. I used to ignore them but now I call them out on it.

:th

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just checking in -- coffee on, help yourself. Heading to work in a few and long days all week. BUT they keep sending those electric bill and I need to pay; the feed store keeps calling and I need to buy; the wallet screams "feed me" and I do :D

Life is good. I'm happy to be able to continue as I do. :old

HOT here, too. mid 90s & feel like of 100+. Troughs full, pastures good, shade abundant, I will work inside -- everyone here is good. You guys all drink plenty of fluids and take an occasional rest.....:frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The power went off at 5 PM yesterday. It didn't take long for it to be HOT in the house. I fed, did the evening chores and we went to town. Come to find out, there was a problem at Eastman plant in Longview that they aren't talking about, it knocked over 70,000 out of power. Power came back on at 8 PM.