Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
The power went off at 5 PM yesterday. It didn't take long for it to be HOT in the house. I fed, did the evening chores and we went to town. Come to find out, there was a problem at Eastman plant in Longview that they aren't talking about, it knocked over 70,000 out of power. Power came back on at 8 PM.
Oh no! I'm glad it's fixed...the sun really heats up a house doesn't it?? :th

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our AC is undersized for the house, the afternoon sun beats down on it, with the temp set at 72 degrees, it is 80 degrees. When we were in the financing process, thieves stole the inside and outside units, ripped out the breaker box, wire, even going under the house to cut wire from the bottom. This was a HUD repo, we had 30 days after closing to get it all fixed, they threw all kinds of stringent stupid gooberment rules at me. So the contractor that they approved put in a 2 1/2 ton unit, should have been a 3 ton at the very least. :he:he:he August is HOT!:somad

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our AC is undersized for the house, the afternoon sun beats down on it, with the temp set at 72 degrees, it is 80 degrees. When we were in the financing process, thieves stole the inside and outside units, ripped out the breaker box, wire, even going under the house to cut wire from the bottom. This was a HUD repo, we had 30 days after closing to get it all fixed, they threw all kinds of stringent stupid gooberment rules at me. So the contractor that they approved put in a 2 1/2 ton unit, should have been a 3 ton at the very least. :he:he:he August is HOT!:somad
Maybe you could take your own advice and stand in front of the freezer...or put a fan in front of it :lol:
I'm sorry...I just had to do it :gig
You could eat some frozen bananas? :lol:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score

Got a window AC for your bedroom ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
okay so i keep thinking my kids were needy but so is lilly lol silly girl likes to lick me she licking my neck when i am,sitting down. and her needy daughter rainbow the two i pretty sure i am keeping.

Attachments

• 20190819_173320.jpg
    20190819_173320.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 110
  • 20190819_173418.jpg
    20190819_173418.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 77

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe you could take your own advice and stand in front of the freezer...or put a fan in front of it :lol:
I'm sorry...I just had to do it :gig
You could eat some frozen bananas? :lol:
I hate bananas. They stink. Bananas are mooshy and gross. They taste nasty. :sick My husband loves banana pudding. I refuse to make it for him. Friends over the years have felt sorry for him and made it for him, so he gets his banana pudding fix. Gross, nasty, stinking, I'd rather hug a road kill possum. :\

@Baymule ours is too... runs constantly. .. though I haven't noticed being too warm until today...I have a fever... ugh no time for that... :rant
You better shut it down and get well. You don't have time to be sick, but you sure better take care of yourself. :hugs