Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
the current house we live in is a single wide and it's is a money pit thats just rotting the amount of work to fix it isn't worth it. all the siding needs to be replaced, insulation is missing under the house needs to be replaced there some leak that currently fixed itself but had created a water balloon under the house that had electrical lines under water. the foundation is needs to be fixed (some place the cinder blocks holding the house up arent even touching the house..) the sever pumping issues and the septic needs to be replaced. so yeah its kinda one of those things and we had been debating to fix something that isn't in our name and it's gone back in forth whether it would ever be this is the first time his grandparents said they would put anything in his name most of the time it's been we put it in your dad's name and yall can still live there one of those things. originally we moved here to help them and they had said they would put it in our name that was 6 years ago we not on the trusting side if they do what they say great but yeah the flip flop alot. one reason the moving is open.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
believe or not his entire family is on this deal doesnt mean they stick to it. since he was young him getting the homestead (grandparents house and five acres) has always been the plan. however like i said they have gone back in forth since we been here about whose name it would be under and if he would get it. it's one of the issues. and i won't touch the aunt thing they use their parents (so much so the grandparents dont have their life savings anymore) we discussed buying the property to help his grandparents financially.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
they have gone back in forth since we been here about whose name it would be under and if he would get it.

This is what wills are for. It sounds to me like, before you make any further plans, y'all need to see a lawyer who can help you get this written up in a form that makes it clear to everyone. Other wise, you could put your heart and soul into this place, and get it yanked out from under you by unsympathetic family members.

If you are buying it from them, that too needs to be done in a very clear and legally binding fashion. If you have family members who don't play nice, "what Grandma and Grandpa meant to happen" won't amount to a hill of beans.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
that's what has me concerned about it i told my husband it would have to be in our name and done asap so that there wouldnt be any fun business about their mental health and that it would be through a title company/agency that would make it completely legally ours with no chance for that to change later.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
i deal with crazy people to often to be blinded in this situation. my family is out with the cats in most of their cases my parents being the exception.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
that's what has me concerned about it i told my husband it would have to be in our name and done asap so that there wouldnt be any fun business about their mental health and that it would be through a title company/agency that would make it completely legally ours with no chance for that to change later.

Families sure can turn ugly when it comes to property or money...you are wise to be aware of what you have seen them do in the past...do what is best for you and your family :hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
just want to point this out i hate auto correct it never corrects the words i would want it to instead it just changes the words i typed to something that doesn't make since....
We are used to your particular brand of madness, we decipher what you really mean. And we love you for it.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
okay way off topic went in to wake hubby for breakfast to find his pillow hanging on the wall lol. some times he dreams of pocket cows or aliens fix his feet but this is the the first pillow on the wall case we had lol he took it down before i got to take a pictures lol.